Epic Perfect World

Warning - EPW Hacks

Mrai

ummm well ya, clearly states that in OP xD Hense the reason I stated that.  Hurr.
Pfft. Even if the hacks did work. Wasted effort. x'3

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
Thank Aga for the heads up.
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
funny vids on youtube too some told *look my gold is 61 now i make 234524543246 coins
just send your usename pass to do it for u* screen freez at dis time he insert a small pic on coins at inv to show u it work
inv is 200mil not 234524543246 :<
in my idea i call it troll not a hack O.o

Mrai

funny vids on youtube too some told *look my gold is 61 now i make 234524543246 coins
just send your usename pass to do it for u* screen freez at dis time he insert a small pic on coins at inv to show u it work
inv is 200mil not 234524543246 :<
in my idea i call it troll not a hack O.o
LOLOLOL.

Offline neofight

The hackers are not stupid, nor are they the ones worthy of blaming. Its the lazy morons that attempted to use the hack. Natural selection at its finest.

MageTank

The more posts of yours I see, the more I like you. lmao. I thought I was lazy though, playing private servers, but people actually try these? XD

Offline milco342

Hello guys, so we got some 'hacking stuff' there, that people have been reporting lately:
http://www.facebook.com/EpicPerfectWorldCheatsBotsHacks

If you check the comments, some even say it works:
http://private-server-cheats-unlimited.blogspot.com/2012/08/epic-perfect-world-cheats-private-server.html

Unfortunately (or fortunately) it doesn't and comments are faked. If you download it, you your account will be hacked. And we will provide NO support for you if it happens. Moreover you will be banned for hacking attempt. This is to let you know. Thanks  :)

look at side of site O.o let us vote on  all them sites 60 silver each?
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player

u guys only think about gold :<

Mrai

u guys only think about gold :<

Not ONLY gold.. >. > <.< I think about coins and EC too. Hurr hurr.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
aww

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
  • Yall B Normal Ill B Me RaiseHell DieYoung GetFckd
  • Characters: Pinhead
  • Faction: Ironic

Offline reikokitty

True, that makes it even worse. I could understand it on pwi official. But on this server? I mean seriously, they give you everything you need to get started, and you can buy anything you need. And if you can't buy what you need, you can easily make it yourself. Come on now, it's that simple.

LMAO Seriously i farmed to 150 with full 150 gears in less than a week just grinding for 5 hours a day why does everyone think its hard? What the heck you need a hack or bot for? If your that needy for stuff go make your own server and run your own place if your gonna stay here be smart, no bots required, no hacks required, no cheating required, I farmed everything i wanted for my clawbarian and my clawnomancer i am working on getting TT gears for it the old fashioned way to make her 5.0 with windshield and why cant i put the lvl 110+ claws on my little hot fox?  Maybe we can get that tweaked a little in the programming. I know one of the gm's knows how to get that worked out... the way a veno's tail sways all fast when in aps mode is downright sexy, but thats my opinion.[/size]

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Hello guys, so we got some 'hacking stuff' there, that people have been reporting lately:
http://www.facebook.com/EpicPerfectWorldCheatsBotsHacks

If you check the comments, some even say it works:
http://private-server-cheats-unlimited.blogspot.com/2012/08/epic-perfect-world-cheats-private-server.html

Unfortunately (or fortunately) it doesn't and comments are faked. If you download it, you your account will be hacked. And we will provide NO support for you if it happens. Moreover you will be banned for hacking attempt. This is to let you know. Thanks  :)
Basically their trying to make money off you by doing surveys. I don't trust it either because comments don't seem legit. And idk why people would try this. One, it's easy to get to 150. Two, money is easily earned.
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
AND FASH!!!!!

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
i feel so gay saying this, but mrai your jazzhands pic thingy is pretty epic,
Agreed.
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.