Epic Perfect World

TT Officially Sucks.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
Sorry to say but TT is just a waste of time, 60 EC for a single run? Don't give me that "Luck" bullshit. Even without gold mats I would make more than that off of a single run. What the hell changed? Can we pls remove TT? No use for it now. Might as well just run to NS and get pk'd over and over and over.

I'm finding it impossible and unbearably slow to farm anything in this game.  :rolleyes:
Hello.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Did you like.. accidently do TT 1-3 solo mode or something? Or skip 80% of the bosses?

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Did you like.. accidently do TT 1-3 solo mode or something? Or skip 80% of the bosses?

Is this even a serious question? NO I did 2-3, I am not that stupid to miss 2-3. And skip bosses? I didn't even know that was possible!  :))  I did a FULL run. This instance sucks.
Hello.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1.Just because you dont find it efficient is no reason to remove it
2.TT 3-3 is good with or without 2x, 1-3 is BH, 2-3 is for the mats to make ksitigarbha
3.just because it takes u too much doesnt make it bad, maybe u are too slow in running it :)
TT itself brings 1k ec/run as 3-3 TT during 2x :) ( 1 run taking me around 30 mins solo )

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
2-3 is supposed to be a quick run for last boss only, excepting 2 before that drop 0.87% chance mats to make warsoul ksitigarbha,other than that it has no purpose. 3-3 only way to make ec
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
2.TT 3-3 is good with or without 2x, 1-3 is BH, 2-3 is for the mats to make ksitigarbha
3.just because it takes u too much doesnt make it bad, maybe u are too slow in running it :)
TT itself brings 1k ec/run as 3-3 TT during 2x :) ( 1 run taking me around 30 mins solo )

1. It sucks, it needs to be revamped or removed. Noone does it unless desperate for ec.
2. I never mentioned 3-3, nor 1-3. 
3. You are blind, it doesn't take me long to do this instance at all and I never said that. I said it sucks, because it does. When did the payout become 60 ec per run?

Gotta love you 1-2-3'ers.
Hello.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
2-3 is supposed to be a quick run for last boss only, excepting 2 before that drop 0.87% chance mats to make warsoul ksitigarbha,other than that it has no purpose. 3-3 only way to make ec

I used to farm 2-3 on a daily basis before I quit to make EC and it was swift and efficient. I would make MINIMUM 100 ec per run, even WITHOUT the gold mats.
Hello.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I used to farm 2-3 on a daily basis before I quit to make EC and it was swift and efficient. I would make MINIMUM 100 ec per run, even WITHOUT the gold mats.
Not like 100 ec is so much more than 60... And outside 2x even normal rates are low, so it's not efficient
i feel like i'm dead

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Is this even a serious question? NO I did 2-3, I am not that stupid to miss 2-3. And skip bosses? I didn't even know that was possible!  :))  I did a FULL run. This instance sucks.

Why so nervous o.o

eternalagony23

I wouldn't farm TT unless 2x is on, tbh
In fact, I wouldn't farm anything unless 2x is on
You could always create Alts for Morai and Ares ^_^
Or become donator xddddddd

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Not like 100 ec is so much more than 60... And outside 2x even normal rates are low, so it's not efficient

I'm just using that as an example. I would get more than this. 100 was the BARE minimum for each run. If not more than often I would make over 150.  :rolleyes: Whatever, though. Going to try 3-3.
Hello.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sorry to say but TT is just a waste of time, 60 EC for a single run? Don't give me that "Luck" bullshit. Even without gold mats I would make more than that off of a single run. What the hell changed? Can we pls remove TT? No use for it now. Might as well just run to NS and get pk'd over and over and over.

I'm finding it impossible and unbearably slow to farm anything in this game.  :rolleyes:
I think you're doing TT wrong if you're getting 60 ec per run... I farmed TT 3-3 on my wr and got 300-500 ec per run, just depends on your luck.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
1. It sucks, it needs to be revamped or removed. Noone does it unless desperate for ec.
3. You are blind, it doesn't take me long to do this instance at all and I never said that. I said it sucks, because it does. When did the payout become 60 ec per run?

There was no need to be rude. They were simply stating facts and telling you what they do... etc. If you want to continue complaining about how "TT sucks" then go find another way of earning income. TT isn't going to be removed. I see no one else having problems farming in TT... So I really don't know why this thread was created. :-X

I wouldn't farm TT unless 2x is on, tbh
In fact, I wouldn't farm anything unless 2x is on
You could always create Alts for Morai and Ares ^_^
Or become donator xddddddd

Basically this..
Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:02 pm by Habits

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Why would TT be removed just because you won't use it?  :-X

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
this.

dude. you need a med , or maybe the D. ...if u dont want to do 2-3 then go do morai/ares/bh , dont start qq about one of best instance to make ec (on 2x )