Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessbox?

Offline Selethea

My bad. Your suggestion. I should pay you royalties or something every time I accidentally take credit.
Yush! He is your

from now on~

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yush! He is your

from now on~
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Yush! He is your

from now on~
:normal-37: Since when did FMP become so cute
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Yush! He is your

from now on~
:normal-9: thought its supposed to be Fanchon's

Offline Selethea

He was always cute, all chibis are cute ;o

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
:normal-37: since when you became forum warrior

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
:normal-37: since when you became forum warrior
:normal-37:

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
No, because I'm useless on my own, and not many people play the class like this. I'm making the point that I'm not useless in areas where I like to play. The buff I suggested doesn't actually do much there but ensure a bit of extra damage gets through when I, on a class with no gapclosers, can get into melee range.

Yo don't listen to people saying HA wf is useless, you play the game how you want it :)
Still +1 for the bless
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Anyway. A return to topic may be in order. So here's a list of facts and points made so far.
  • HA Venos have low MDefense without Magic rings
  • HA Venos have a far lower chance to hit without Physical rings, even though Fox Form gives them a boost to accuracy
  • Dex provides accuracy
  • Dex is a useful stat to have for an HA Veno
  • Dex is needed to meet Heavy Armor minimum requirements
  • The only thing that Dexterity effects on an Arcane Veno is crit chance
  • 20 Dex = 1% Crit chance, which is not much
  • Arcane Venomancers' skills are spells that can not miss, and are therefore unaffected by accuracy
  • A Bless Box for Venomancers, akin to the EA channeling Bless Box that provides both Accuracy and Dex would not effect Arcane Venomancers any further than giving them 1% Crit chance
  • A Bless Box for Venomancers, akin to the EA channeling Bless Box that provides both Accuracy and Dex would increase an HA Veno's accuracy and effectiveness in certain situations, allowing for more reliable damage while having a non-negligible amount of Magic Defense
  • A Bless Box for Venomancers, akin to the EA channeling Bless Box that provides both Accuracy and Dex would not make Arcane Venomancers any stronger than they already are
  • A Bless Box for Venomancers, akin to the EA channeling Bless Box that provides both Accuracy and Dex would make Heavy Armor Venomancers a more enjoyable class to play, and would encourage more people to play it
  • More people playing with a lesser-played style of build promotes diversity in PK
  • Diversity is good for communities and game health in general
  • Most people that have commented in this thread at the time of posting have commented with their approval
  • There are very few downsides to adding a blessbox like this, though discussion is still open if anyone has a legitimate issue or concern about balance
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
LOOOOOOL i'm not talking about a HA wf going out to beat everyone in game or w/e. And I didn't say that a HA wf is gonna kick your ass in a 1v1 so no need to go all egotistical on me. Just saying that people should be allowed to play as they like. Who are you to judge them if they wanna play it? Not everyone is in the game to 'win' it. Ever thought that some people just wanna have fun in a game? No need to be insulting to HA venos. And about defense campers, why don't you take that issue back to your own thread. This thread is talking about a bless box, not rings. As if this bless box is gonna affect you in any significant way. :rolleyes: Oh, and btw, I don't care whether you know who I am lol it's not like I go all out to make myself known on EPW. You will only ever see me in mass pk and the occassional 1v1 when i get bored. And no need to emphasize that you 'PvP against 'Top Players'. Not like I care LOL.

You play this game for fun, awesome, it's always nice to have a strong PvE-type community on a mainly PvP-type game.

You and I clash because I'm thinking of PvP as a whole, and you're still looking at this situation as 'fun'. If you were a PvP player, you'd understand the struggle which is class balance.. This is why I think people that aren't so PvP inclined shouldn't have any say on what happens on a PvP standpoint.

Not even trying to sound like an ass either, if we were to conform to the wishes of a whole community without focusing on the cold-hard-facts of PvP, I'm sure there would be some seriously ridiculous features in this game.. Like GoF on Slingshots or Bows. Perhaps purify spell on a barbarians defense weapon?

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
You play this game for fun, awesome, it's always nice to have a strong PvE-type community on a mainly PvP-type game.

You and I clash because I'm thinking of PvP as a whole, and you're still looking at this situation as 'fun'. If you were a PvP player, you'd understand the struggle which is class balance.. This is why I think people that aren't so PvP inclined shouldn't have any say on what happens on a PvP standpoint.

And I still encourage you to tell us what negative impact this will have on PvP.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
And I still encourage you to tell us what negative impact this will have on PvP.

Firstly, this suggestion will never happen because it's only appealing to you, a HA venomancer when the majority of the game is AA caster like the class is meant to be, and once again I'm stating the truth and not trying to come off as an ass.

I look down on the entire idea of having venomancers having bless-boxes because.. You ask for +20 DEX, then before you know it someone says "Hey! +20 DEX doesn't help the majority of us, let's give Veno's 5% Pdef!"

Veno is one of the most powerful, well rounded classes in game at the moment and certainly does not need any increases whatsoever. The classes that currently do have bless boxes by default are justified, I cannot see a valid reason why veno's as a whole should have a blessing for their class when they're already so well off. If you could enlighten me how the majority of the community will benefit from this, and not only HA venomancers I may be supportive of your claim.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I look down on the entire idea of having venomancers having bless-boxes because.. You ask for +20 DEX, then before you know it someone says "Hey! +20 DEX doesn't help the majority of us, let's give Veno's 5% Pdef!"

Veno is one of the most powerful, well rounded classes in game at the moment and certainly does not need any increases whatsoever.

you can always make people pinky-promise they won't do that

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.

Uh, excuse me? I'm not a pve player. On the contrary, I hate pve. I'm not saying I don't agree about the rings, i'm neutral on that. But what i'm saying is that theres nothing wrong if people want to play HA veno for fun, and theres nothing wrong with adding the bless box for them. You, on the other hand, are just being insulting to people who are simply stating their opinions.

Ennaoj

Perhaps purify spell on a barbarians defense weapon?

Owh Gawd plis nu
 :normal-12: