Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessbox?

infernchidhu

As for WF being "OP", tell me how this makes them any more OP. Please, do. One percent crit chance for Arcanes. Oh no, so scary, right? All this does is make playing an HA veno a bit more viable, which promotes diversity in strategy, which is healthy for a game's community and longevity.
Not even a big deal, can be given +Accuracy 5000 or w/e stat isn't even a big deal if the dex is an issue lol

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Add 30% accuracy on EA blessing first, then maybe add this (?)
Also -1 for Dex, as for accuracy I don't see a reason why since Pataka has 50% accuracy too. If you want HA wf then deal with the struggles of it. You get enough boosts from fox form/ring/weapon.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
With this blessbox, I'd be able to have 28000+Mdef and 37000+ PDef and I'm not even done getting the engraves I want for my gear, as well as almost 50k HP.

And just because you enjoy playing a damage dealer doesn't mean that you have to shove it down everyone's throat. Some people want to be tanky. And if you're a damage dealer that can't "deal" with people in defense mode or tanks, then YOU should be the one learning your class, not everyone else.

Thank you for the help you've given me recently on several topics, including helping me make a genie for my boyfriend, but this is something that I do not agree with you on. Defense campers aren't the problem. It's people who can't learn to deal with them.

As for WF being "OP", tell me how this makes them any more OP. Please, do. One percent crit chance for Arcanes. Oh no, so scary, right? All this does is make playing an HA veno a bit more viable, which promotes diversity in strategy, which is healthy for a game's community and longevity.

^

Alright, let me put this in words that I will try my hardest not to make you offended by.

1) Nobody that is half-decent at PvP on this game will be an HA veno in 2015 unless you're somehow APS/Wrecking easies 1v1? Maybe? Then good for you. I honestly have never seen you or this Lyn person in game, which is understandable. I'm making my assumptions 100% based on PvP experience and PvPing against 'Top Players' in game, and I will tell you now that defense campers are the issue on this server.

2) HA WF will never kill someone like me, ever, it will never actually happen because your damage is horrendous and this entire topic spawned from PvP, not PvE/TW standards.

Honestly for you to tell me that I'm not very good because I can't kill someone who camps defense like a pansy until a duel in 1v1 Playoffs or that uses Purify/defense camp until I finally die by some freak miracle is very ignorant of you.

infernchidhu

Also -1 for Dex, as for accuracy I don't see a reason why since Pataka has 50% accuracy too. If you want HA wf then deal with the struggles of it. You get enough boosts from fox form/ring/weapon.
20% ct blessing to 10%, 7% spirit blackhole to 5%, a bunch of new horizon skills which are worthless, do u really expect a buff for EAs lol

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
cuz sins dont have it  >:( >:( >:(
i want 10atck lvl blessbox  :normal-2:
on topic: yea, why not +1

infernchidhu

Alright, let me put this in words that I will try my hardest not to make you offended by.

1) Nobody that is half-decent at PvP on this game will be an HA veno in 2015 unless you're somehow APS/Wrecking easies 1v1? Maybe? Then good for you. I honestly have never seen you or this Lyn person in game, which is understandable. I'm making my assumptions 100% based on PvP experience and PvPing against 'Top Players' in game, and I will tell you now that defense campers are the issue on this server.

2) HA WF will never kill someone like me, ever, it will never actually happen because your damage is horrendous and this entire topic spawned from PvP, not PvE/TW standards.

Honestly for you to tell me that I'm not very good because I can't kill someone who camps defense like a pansy until a duel in 1v1 Playoffs or that uses Purify/defense camp until I finally die by some freak miracle is very ignorant of you.
I dont even get what your problem is, how does giving venos a +5000 accuracy blessing affect you in any way ? she/ he wants to play for fun, let them do w/e they want, if it doesn't affect you why put their build down lol

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
you know i nver liked  you and i will not but first time u say something right

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy

Implying that you're using a Dragon Pataka and Might ring. Without Mag ring, we have no MDef. Without Might Ring, about 20%-25% of my hits against a vit barb miss, and that's a Vit barb, not a Dex class. Thank you for actually having reasons, though. +1 Respect for not flailing over the 1% crit chance.

1) Nobody that is half-decent at PvP on this game will be an HA veno in 2015 unless you're somehow APS/Wrecking easies 1v1? Maybe? Then good for you. I honestly have never seen you or this Lyn person in game,

Never seen me in game? No, we've spoken several times.

HA Veno having no damage? You must not be aware of the magic that is Fossilized Curse. Plus, it's not a build that I intend to use for 1v1s. Mass PK? Check. Small PK? Check. TW? Check. NW? Not much personal score, but helps your squad a bunch. Adds to the survivability of pretty much everyone on your squad by shafting the damage of everyone you hit with Grudge Strike. Which is a spammable AoE. Still survivable. Plenty of purges. Plenty of AoE Myriad Rainbows. I don't NEED to kill anyone. I'm a support class. If I WANT to kill someone though? Easy 38k on almost anyone on the server that isn't camping defense gear. That's without a defense null or a crit. Just flat 38k damage. Which is plenty enough to heiro anyone that you need dead. Unless that person happens to be a vit barb with 72k+ HP, in which case, just lock them down/debuff them to hell. Easy enough.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Selethea

HA Veno having no damage? You must not be aware of the magic that is Fossilized Curse. Plus, it's not a build that I intend to use for 1v1s. Mass PK? Check. Small PK? Check. TW? Check. NW? Not much personal score, but helps your squad a bunch. Adds to the survivability of pretty much everyone on your squad by shafting the damage of everyone you hit with Grudge Strike. Which is a spammable AoE. Still survivable. Plenty of purges. Plenty of AoE Myriad Rainbows. I don't NEED to kill anyone. I'm a support class. If I WANT to kill someone though? Easy 38k on almost anyone on the server that isn't camping defense gear. That's without a defense null or a crit. Just flat 38k damage. Which is plenty enough to heiro anyone that you need dead. Unless that person happens to be a vit barb with 72k+ HP, in which case, just lock them down/debuff them to hell. Easy enough.
Naaaaain, you shouldn't have said that, now they gonna nerf you! D:

Sank you Sideris <3

Ennaoj

Game already broken (jk maybe) :normal-8:

Shhhh, dont let them in on our secret!
xD

WF is one of the most OP classes in the game and doesn't need a boost. If you're playing a HA werefox you're stuck in 2009 when that was still viable, because anyone with half a brain that deals magic/decent physical damage will destroy you.

-Prove me Wrong-

I stick to my theory that removing rings will force people to learn their class more, and improve overall gameplay with removal of 'defense campers'

No disrespect, but even WRs like you will 'camp' def once you know you'd need more time before you can make the combo / attacks you want to ensure your win.
Who in their right mind will keep on going atk when he or she knows she'd need to live to win the situation?

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Naaaaain, you shouldn't have said that, now they gonna nerf you! D:

No, because I'm useless on my own, and not many people play the class like this. I'm making the point that I'm not useless in areas where I like to play. The buff I suggested doesn't actually do much there but ensure a bit of extra damage gets through when I, on a class with no gapclosers, can get into melee range.

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
That, and more survivability is nice, because my damage is unreliable if I want to survive a 145 Wizard attacking me.

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

LOOOOOOL i'm not talking about a HA wf going out to beat everyone in game or w/e. And I didn't say that a HA wf is gonna kick your ass in a 1v1 so no need to go all egotistical on me. Just saying that people should be allowed to play as they like. Who are you to judge them if they wanna play it? Not everyone is in the game to 'win' it. Ever thought that some people just wanna have fun in a game? No need to be insulting to HA venos. And about defense campers, why don't you take that issue back to your own thread. This thread is talking about a bless box, not rings. As if this bless box is gonna affect you in any significant way. :rolleyes: Oh, and btw, I don't care whether you know who I am lol it's not like I go all out to make myself known on EPW. You will only ever see me in mass pk and the occassional 1v1 when i get bored. And no need to emphasize that you 'PvP against 'Top Players'. Not like I care LOL.
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
No, because I'm useless on my own, and not many people play the class like this. I'm making the point that I'm not useless in areas where I like to play. The buff FMP suggested doesn't actually do much there but ensure a bit of extra damage gets through when I, on a class with no gapclosers, can get into melee range.
FIXED for you  ;)

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
FIXED for you  ;)

My bad. Your suggestion. I should pay you royalties or something every time I accidentally take credit.