Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessbox?

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Cuz sins don't NEED a bless box, period.

+1
allwanabeHOwf

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
cuz sins dont have it  >:( >:( >:(
u ok, we have around 14k~17k acc, and you really dont wanna use the 5atk 5def bless box with 80 vit on it do you.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
u ok, we have around 14k~17k acc, and you really dont wanna use the 5atk 5def bless box with 80 vit on it do you.
im just jelly  :'( :'( :'(
just saw "Restrict The Rings"
so +1

Beatrice♥

im just jelly  :'( :'( :'(
just saw "Restrict The Rings"
so +1
Nerd  :P

Offline Selethea

Good guy FMP, making suggestions that buff classes that are strong against Sins
lelo, trolled himself xD
+1 tho

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
lelo, trolled himself xD
+1 tho
:normal-8: hello love what did u say again

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
+1 wouldn't hurt anything to have this implemented
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

WF is one of the most OP classes in the game and doesn't need a boost. If you're playing a HA werefox you're stuck in 2009 when that was still viable, because anyone with half a brain that deals magic/decent physical damage will destroy you.

-Prove me Wrong-

I stick to my theory that removing rings will force people to learn their class more, and improve overall gameplay with removal of 'defense campers'

Offline Selethea

WF is one of the most OP classes in the game and doesn't need a boost. If you're playing a HA werefox you're stuck in 2009 when that was still viable, because anyone with half a brain that deals magic/decent physical damage will destroy you.

-Prove me Wrong-

I stick to my theory that removing rings will force people to learn their class more, and improve overall gameplay with removal of 'defense campers'
It wouldn't boost AA WF anyhow. 1% crit? Much wow.

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It wouldn't boost AA WF anyhow. 1% crit? Much wow.

Yeah I know I just know with a thread like this, someone is bound to ask for some ridiculous suggestion that will influence WF's

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
+1 no big deal 

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.

-Prove me Wrong-

This bless box that's being suggested will only boost HA veno lol.... AA veno's wont get anything significant from it, so I don't see much harm in implementing it. And what's wrong with it if people want to play HA veno? Aren't people allowed to play as they like? No one should be restricted and told to play AA veno only, even if it's less viable in 2015 as you say it is.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
If you're playing a HA werefox you're stuck in 2009 when that was still viable, because anyone with half a brain that deals magic/decent physical damage will destroy you.

-Prove me Wrong-

With this blessbox, I'd be able to have 28000+Mdef and 37000+ PDef and I'm not even done getting the engraves I want for my gear, as well as almost 50k HP.

And just because you enjoy playing a damage dealer doesn't mean that you have to shove it down everyone's throat. Some people want to be tanky. And if you're a damage dealer that can't "deal" with people in defense mode or tanks, then YOU should be the one learning your class, not everyone else.

Thank you for the help you've given me recently on several topics, including helping me make a genie for my boyfriend, but this is something that I do not agree with you on. Defense campers aren't the problem. It's people who can't learn to deal with them.

As for WF being "OP", tell me how this makes them any more OP. Please, do. One percent crit chance for Arcanes. Oh no, so scary, right? All this does is make playing an HA veno a bit more viable, which promotes diversity in strategy, which is healthy for a game's community and longevity.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
As for WF being "OP", tell me how this makes them any more OP. Please, do. One percent crit chance for Arcanes. Oh no, so scary, right? All this does is make playing an HA veno a bit more viable, which promotes diversity in strategy, which is healthy for a game's community and longevity.

^