Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessbox?

heiro

2k accuracy is just initial idea, it could be lower. The blessing would be same for every class (except for archers that would have additionally -10% channel)
*Cough* Dex and Accuracy tome

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
2k accuracy is just initial idea, it could be lower. The blessing would be same for every class (except for archers that would have additionally -10% channel)
Yes, cast EAs aren't retarded enough yet, please add it.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I'm for adding accuracy blessbox. But without the dex stat. The r8/dragon pataka has already very low magic requirement and dex on blessing isn't necessary.
My idea is to add the blessbox with around 2000 accuracy (which could add over 4k accu with all the gear +xxx%  accu) that would be buyable with some fair amount of ECs. The blessbox would last ~3 days and wouldn't be restricted to any class. Therefore it could be used by BMs, barbs, assassins. There would be one more blessing with ~2000 accu, that would additionally have -10% channel. This one would be only for archers, since they need it so bad they say.
This idea is great, benefits all the ones that need it without messing up things for those that won't have use of it (arcane classes, since they're unlikely to get missed)

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :P Finally. Took a long time to implement, though >;

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
There would be one more blessing with +2000 accu, that would additionally have -10% channel.
I am so excited for this. Omg.   :tiger-4:
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:02 am by Rʜᴀᴇɴʏs

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
-1 to any idea of pumping up venos even more. No, venos are good as it is.
HA veno and AA veno are 2 completely different styles of playing; adding accuracy to veno will only benefit HA, since AA does not need accuracy to do damage. Boosting a class does not mean the boost will affect the class in general, it can be a conditional boost, like this case. 

scatterer3

What happened to this suggestion/idea? When are we going to get the new bless?