Epic Perfect World

Restrict The Rings

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Its almost funny how a suggestion from 1 guy turns into the biggest ego shitfest the world has ever seen lol. Trust me no one cares about all of you, everyone thinks hes the best and the rest is noob and it will always remain that way.

On topic.

I think Sebi said the right solution.
- phy ring restricted for arcane classes only
- veno 75% accuracy blessing (since they will lose acc from not being able to use ring)
- Ascended cape only for WR/EP/Mystic/WB

this should prob solve it all.

or just dont change anything and be happy you dont get 123ed and hiero like you do on normal PWI server. :shocked:
Well sebi just suggested that for himself. Sins walking around with magic ring, 3.33 aps is not really survivable,  have you tried it? As I said in a thread before, on my MYSTIC (which luckily have heal skills) 3.33 sins hit me 11k per hit, that would make a death in 1 sec, forgot to mention full def gears, and no lol, not 2 phy rings (2 physical rings is just ridiculous, and if you think about it 1 magic ring def4>>> pdef ring def4). If you want to add physical ring restriction for magic classes I have no problem, but you don't want to see sins walking around with 3.33 and magic rings against magic classes, or WB or WR. And ascended cape on barb/bm/ep/ mystic is worse than physical ring, because of 10% def against melee classes.
Surely we seen in playoffs bms and barbs tanking until duel. But this is just ring related xD
PS: none of this would affect me or my husband, this is just a prevent for the incoming -1 because I said it
if you lazy to read what I typed then my opinion is +1 for restricting  for all classes excluding archers only,  or just add on might ring required class: archer 10% channeling,  we wouldn't want the same to happen to archers that did in the video.

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Well I know that there are builds where veno would want to use physical ring, just like archer uses magic ring.
Just like I know that wizards need physical rings to be able to tank full aps spark assassins and barbs need magic rings to tank in TW.
So the amount of classes where ring restriction could be considered as an improvement in not that big and then you could ask yourself a question, if restricting the rings only to certain classes would be fair.

Source: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=25455.msg336213#msg336213

There's your answer.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Mage doesnt need the phy ring to tank 3.33 sin e.g 1337, Singularity, Covenant and other mages that played be4 the phy ring camp :)
Venos dont need , e.g Lynella, Sheryn, Elly and many many others that do fine in fox form with phy def/puri weap , def cape and vit tome
Elf priests dont need at all, e.g Purify(this morning tested quite funny to see 3k's and her puri ticking like mad xd) Xanadu, Scarce, Savn
Psys dont need ... are u even srs LOOOOOL white voodoo with def weapon,vit tome, def cape o.O
WB : Examples are barbs that said theirselves they dont need it, just because if they are healed no1 kills them its not a 'need' for mdef ring, same goes towards WRs equiping same ring mdef e.g Colorblind rarely geting to die w.o even using mag ring sometimes so he can dd, AustinPowers which is mass pk WB (he will get more than any1 hate targeted) and other WBs that prove my point at TW that die only if 2 venos 4 mages and 1more squad are on them while they get healed by 3 healers( u are not supposed to stay in enemy's base alive for whole tw not geting touched js, that doesnt mean 'needed' that makes it broken
Sins ?... u srs, i rarely see any sin using magic ring, reduce mag damage is way better on a phy ring or u get pwned by EAs, example makes the useless shit build of going vit
EAs might need it? idm if they keep it, it makes them kinda same thing w. or w.o in their case
aps WF WAHHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAWHAHWHAHWAHWHAHWHA yes this build needs an accuracy bless box?... ok
my seeker will cry over his mdef ring when he has 120 def levels, he will surely do, no not rlly

ps : mages and arcanes in general have a start up 15% rpd on armor, aint that enough? adding a mag ring with 2 def 1% rpd and def cape+ vit tome u are around 40-50% rpd, i guess is more than enough to tank srsly
unless u wanna walk between 10 EAs aaing u and not even scratch urself, magic ring is more than enough srsly

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
idk why you made a giant post to me, I'm just posting what Aga said in another thread just yesterday.  :-X

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
all the hate on cedes.. lol

No custom fashions for 2 months.  :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
idk why you made a giant post to me, I'm just posting what Aga said in another thread just yesterday.  :-X
is not towards u, is towards the thread itself
it was targeted @ aga's reply , u were just the messenger that got caught in the fire range

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Mage doesnt need the phy ring to tank 3.33 sin e.g 1337, Singularity, Covenant and other mages that played be4 the phy ring camp :)
Venos dont need , e.g Lynella, Sheryn, Elly and many many others that do fine in fox form with phy def/puri weap , def cape and vit tome
Elf priests dont need at all, e.g Purify(this morning tested quite funny to see 3k's and her puri ticking like mad xd) Xanadu, Scarce, Savn
Psys dont need ... are u even srs LOOOOOL white voodoo with def weapon,vit tome, def cape o.O
WB : Examples are barbs that said theirselves they dont need it, just because if they are healed no1 kills them its not a 'need' for mdef ring, same goes towards WRs equiping same ring mdef e.g Colorblind rarely geting to die w.o even using mag ring sometimes so he can dd, AustinPowers which is mass pk WB (he will get more than any1 hate targeted) and other WBs that prove my point at TW that die only if 2 venos 4 mages and 1more squad are on them while they get healed by 3 healers( u are not supposed to stay in enemy's base alive for whole tw not geting touched js, that doesnt mean 'needed' that makes it broken
Sins ?... u srs, i rarely see any sin using magic ring, reduce mag damage is way better on a phy ring or u get pwned by EAs, example makes the useless shit build of going vit
EAs might need it? idm if they keep it, it makes them kinda same thing w. or w.o in their case
aps WF WAHHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAWHAHWHAHWAHWHAHWHA yes this build needs an accuracy bless box?... ok
my seeker will cry over his mdef ring when he has 120 def levels, he will surely do, no not rlly

ps : mages and arcanes in general have a start up 15% rpd on armor, aint that enough? adding a mag ring with 2 def 1% rpd and def cape+ vit tome u are around 40-50% rpd, i guess is more than enough to tank srsly
unless u wanna walk between 10 EAs aaing u and not even scratch urself, magic ring is more than enough srsly

"I understand your point from a 1v1 view since its annoying to fight that high def. But its not just about that. Switching rings is extremely important in mass pks, i already get hiero using magic ring if spark combo crits, dont even wanna imagine if 10ppl AA on me using might ring... Also in TWs, how is a barb with only might rings supposed to tank? I have experienced enough tws, trust me and its already hard enough to tank a squad since all they do is spam spark on u...and magic debuffs. So yes, its impossible to generally restrict rings to classes, maybe for playoffs or whatever. Also on my sage wiz im obligated to use might ring for def, otherwise i get insta hiero. Would be a class that would die out if we restrict rings i guess since no1 wants do boost them and they already rely on might ring def."   - By Colorblind on 3rd page in this thread .

Just to kill off your point about barbs tanking with phy rings as catas for example . Dont bother to reply Im only here to read shit , and laugh at all of you acting like 12 year old girls who just got their periods 1st time in their lifes xd

Offline Nea

• Game Master
if cata barbs actually wants the mag ring it can turn the r8 one into a mag one if thats the purpose of it for TW. as CATA barb as savi mentioned :)
we dont need immortal people in or outside tw.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
if cata barbs actually wants the mag ring it can turn the r8 one into a mag one if thats the purpose of it for TW. as CATA barb as savi mentioned :)

Wait I remembered something better , "Everybody dies , some just need a little help" .

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
  • Characters: Leiney
I +1 this. Personally, I never swap gear at all. I'm much too lazy for that. I learn to play with what I have. I learn my limits and know what I can and cannot do. I think everyone needs to learn their own limits of their own class as it is. xD

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
The whole ppint  of r8 physical ring is the str and Dex if it didn't have that I would have the magic r8 ring but no I stack my stats like a smart person

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
i am a immortal cata barb  :police:
Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:21 pm by ßuster

Kizumbau

I don't even thing all this is needed, all the GMs need to do is change playoff rule with regular inspections to DQ  on def ring camp and see if this persists....There will always be ****** cata barbs and other support nerds who will ask for 1v1 and do ******ed shit, you just need to say its a waste of your time and fight someone else....As for mass pk and TW, i think BMs and barbs should be allowed to use magic ring and support healers to use might if needed, so i don't even see an option tbh, imagine a cata barb at enemy HQ with 4-5 tower debuff stacked getting purged with 10k m def, and close to 500% amp.

Oh i forgot, remove the duel rule, that is the main reason half these nerds do events, camp def till duel. Instead allocate w/e time for them to fight, no defense gear allowed ( no cape, no wep, no ring ), and GMs can see their gear, i can assure you the fight will end in less than a minute or so.

bring em 3.33 sins

Oh i forgot, remove the duel rule, that is the main reason half these nerds do events, camp def till duel. Instead allocate w/e time for them to fight, no defense gear allowed ( no cape, no wep, no ring ), and GMs can see their gear, i can assure you the fight will end in less than a minute or so.
^ I agree with this part tbh...