Restrict The Rings

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Def camping tradition now, u can't able to stop it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You could just remove phy rings from arcanes and take away Ascended Defence cape from phy DDs(Sin/EA/Seeker)
and make a blessbox for the stupid community playing HA WF(with 30% accuracy, not dex or sht)
easy
Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 07:57 am by Sebi

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Oh i forgot, remove the duel rule, that is the main reason half these nerds do events, camp def till duel. Instead allocate w/e time for them to fight, no defense gear allowed ( no cape, no wep, no ring ), and GMs can see their gear, i can assure you the fight will end in less than a minute or so.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's simple tbh, restrict the rings and restrict the ascend dragon cape for support classes only. Vit tome and defense weapon is enough for an arcane not to get heiro'd and enough for a sin to use not to be immortal but still tanky. And about all the EAs complaining, just kite, it's simple for an EA to kite from the enemy and your damage is huge which can drop almost any class on this server easily.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
wasnt the def set a way to avoid hiero as 1337 said? like all ppl out there dont even get ticked like not killed, not ticked at all... meh

scatterer3

Everyone is posting from his own experience/perspective. HA users are really annoying with magic ring on, so are AA users with physical ring and vitality tome. Ring restrictions will (at least should) affect HA, LA and AA classes, so it doesn't matter. I hope this will get implemented, +1.

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
+1. There is already an option to change R8 ring from phy. def stats to mag. stats and vice versa. (Gear reforge Npc) Cata barbs are still available to have that one magic ring, or Eps (not sure why they need it) are available to have that one permanent phy. ring too. Even more, Eas can convert their phy. r8 ring to magic if they do really want that magic def. But I am all up for Eas to have extra custom restricted magic ring and for Heavy WFs add blessbox with accuracy.
Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:16 am by Savi

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
most of the ppl in this topic have camped it in some point , now they camplain cuz others do it  . but tbh i agree on the idea will help me in my sz kill tactic xDDDD

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
1. Why complain for ring restrictions when you got magic ring on your bars.

2. Even in pdef ring my psy takes 10k+ from barbs, sins and eas.

3. Ok lets remove purify, while we're at it, lets remove white voodoo, wizards pdef shields, mystics self buffs, ep buffs, bm buffs, invoke and everything else that gives you some defense/advantage in 1v1s and PK.

Yea. Not gonna happen. Quit qqing about rings and capes, if someone gonna camp them don't 1v1 them. Simple.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
1. Why complain for ring restrictions when you got magic ring on your bars.

2. Even in pdef ring my psy takes 10k+ from barbs, sins and eas.

3. Ok lets remove purify, while we're at it, lets remove white voodoo, wizards pdef shields, mystics self buffs, ep buffs, bm buffs, invoke and everything else that gives you some defense/advantage in 1v1s and PK.

Yea. Not gonna happen. Quit qqing about rings and capes, if someone gonna camp them don't 1v1 them. Simple.
1.because its still happening atm it shouldnt mean he cant use it to be broken too
2. you are some down that plays like menta with phy ring in black voodoo
3. we are here on removing the bad gear setups, not skills from classes :)

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Its almost funny how a suggestion from 1 guy turns into the biggest ego shitfest the world has ever seen lol. Trust me no one cares about all of you, everyone thinks hes the best and the rest is noob and it will always remain that way.

On topic.

I think Sebi said the right solution.
- phy ring restricted for arcane classes only
- veno 75% accuracy blessing (since they will lose acc from not being able to use ring)
- Ascended cape only for WR/EP/Mystic/WB

this should prob solve it all.

or just dont change anything and be happy you dont get 123ed and hiero like you do on normal PWI server.

Lol i fak you

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
The ring isn't even a big problem tbh, by getting a magic ring with 2 def level and physical damage reduction and ascend dragon cape, you're just as tanky as with a phy ring.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
tell me how many 2def lvl - 2%rpd rings are there again? how much do they sell for?

the point is that everyone can just use a phy ring AND be just as tanky as having the expensive combination you just listed
Lol i fak you

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
tell me how many 2def lvl - 2%rpd rings are there again? how much do they sell for?

the point is that everyone can just use a phy ring AND be just as tanky as having the expensive combination you just listed
The 2 physical damage reduction isn't that important, just by having 2 defence level (which is easy to get), and ascend dragon cape you'll do just fine. That's why I suggested restricting the cape for support classes only since it'll be an alternative for the phy ring.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
from reading every comment on this thread i came to the conclusion that :
Every player that 1vs1's agrees and  wants to restrict it
Player that focus on mass pk will dissagree and would rather have  their phy/mag ring staying the way it is

END Conclusion :

If you wana make this game more challenging? less easy to play ? less camping 24/7 -> restrict
If this game is still 2 hard to play for you, and you have to play on easy mode -> keep it the way it is

Idc either way i'll abuse it if its not restricted, I'm fine with that