Epic Perfect World

Restrict The Rings

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Neutral on this for now. Though I usually stay on one ring for every class lol

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

infernchidhu

You could work on rmd ornaments
rmd isnt worth much on barbs cuz no 15% rmd set bonus

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Only thing that disturbs me about this vid is where oneiros said 'miss lol'..

Anyway OT: Rings should be restricted and maybe nerf defense gear?  :police:

infernchidhu

1) Barb is bad, uses clean sweep before expel, bad gameplay, no purge weapon used
2) NW buff on mystic not on barb
3) Mystic using sutra pill to survive, barb hasn't used any pills yet
4) She is doing 4ks not 7ks
5) If someone tanks a lot of physical damage, pick a class which can do both physical and elemental damage.
6) Barbs were ment to tank, not aps mystics to death
7) He is just pissed that, someone can tank his aps, honestly putting no effort into going past it.

Can i make videos of barbs spamming invoke and solid shield one after another for like 40 hours and get a nerf on them ?

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:39 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
If u restrict rings u have to restrict armors too
AA=Cleric/Mystic/Veno/Wiz/Psy
LA=Archer/Sin
HA=Seeker/BM/Barb

If u restrict rings u have to restrict belts and necks too
Mag res = Cleric/Mystic/Veno/Wiz/Psy
Evasion = Archer/Sin
Phys res = Seeker/BM/Barb

If u restrict rings u have to restrict weapons too so you can only wear weapons you have a mastery for

Restrict EVERYTHING or NOTHING kthxbye
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
1) Barb is bad, uses clean sweep before expel, bad gameplay, no purge weapon used
2) NW buff on mystic not on barb
3) Mystic using sutra pill to survive, barb hasn't used any pills yet
4) She is doing 4ks not 7ks
5) If someone tanks a lot of physical damage, pick a class which can do both physical and elemental damage.
6) Barbs were ment to tank, not aps mystics to death
7) He is just pissed that, someone can tank his aps, honestly putting no effort into going past it.

Can i make videos of barbs spamming invoke and solid shield one after another for like 40 hours and get a nerf on them ?
Your whole reasoning based solely on his vid is just stupid, this isnt a vid solely to show how the phys ring can nerf aps. I could go make a vid of a mage hitting 2-4ks on a def wep + mag ring wr, or a barb zerk critting me 10k with phys ring on. Surely the def gear is fine, support classes really need it but defense from rings kind of overextends it, it makes you go from tanky to literally unkillable, that was the point of the vid for those who cant think outside of the box and feel this is about "Dom's aps ego". Also not every class has a purge bow making the def from rings even worse during 1v1. Might aswell suggest an alternative for the 2 classes that complained the most, mag ring for eas (with lower damage or just no patk boost but with accuracy/dex on it, though no ct) and might ring with mdef for wf ( though really, who cares about a HA outdated build nowdays, Im sorry for it's hardly played since 1.4).

TL;DR restrict the rings, make custom rings for ea/wf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

killing mystic with aps is the harder way to go at it. not because of ring. use dph,
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
If,let's say,rings ARE restricted then EA's won't be able to use both phy/magic for their use.Honestly,it's all in the gameplay that the person has.If they use magic ornas/ring for magic class than it is a style of gameplay that results in getting less damage taken(same with phy).It's quite stupid to restrict the rings,but if it WOULD be restricted then restrict EVERYTHING for everyone.No LA/HA for BM's/Barb's who aps and etc.

If you couldn't tell,-1.It's dumb.

Kizumbau

HELL no! -1

Gearing an HA veno is already hard enough, now you want to restrict me to Magic rings!?

This suggestion kills creativity and inhibits growth in PVP meta.

Back off my might rings.

:normal-9:

+1

infernchidhu

it makes you go from tanky to literally unkillable
Nope never seen such a thing, i have never seen anyone that is unkillable ever.
Also not every class has a purge bow making the def from rings even worse during 1v1.
Every physical class has a method to purge. Feel free to name the class you have a problem with dealing with def campers, and i ll tell you what to do.
Your whole reasoning based solely on his vid is just stupid, this isnt a vid solely to show how the phys ring can nerf aps.
It is, because he is the one who made the thread and my reply was primarily to the video.

All i am saying is because your 1v1s are bad ( or your bad in 1v1s ), cuz some randoms camp def rings and u can't kill em, there is much more important equilibrium, that ll get fvcked because of that. Apart from all that, your short comings are not flaws in the game. Also, making rings class specific is advantageous to me, so if you think i have some sort of ulterior motive your wrong, its all about balance.

Unless your gear is PERFECT don't tell me that somebody is un killable or w/e
Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:55 am by Soochi

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
though really, who cares about a HA outdated build nowdays, Im sorry for it's hardly played since 1.4.

Excuse me! Not outdated. Yes, non-meta, but that doesn't mean that nobody uses it or cares about it. I've actually had a few people ask me for tips on HA veno, and I'm working hard on a guide for it, presently. Rarely played? Yes. Outdated? Not while I'm working on it!

Though it could be much better if I didn't have to re-optimize things from other classes. I think FMP had a good idea with the blessing though. It would definitely help bring more people into what I personally consider to be a fun build.

I'm still against restricting rings. But, if it does happen, I'm saying what else I'd like to see
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I understand your point from a 1v1 view since its annoying to fight that high def. But its not just about that. Switching rings is extremely important in mass pks, i already get hiero using magic ring if spark combo crits, dont even wanna imagine if 10ppl AA on me using might ring... Also in TWs, how is a barb with only might rings supposed to tank? I have experienced enough tws, trust me and its already hard enough to tank a squad since all they do is spam spark on u...and magic debuffs. So yes, its impossible to generally restrict rings to classes, maybe for playoffs or whatever. Also on my sage wiz im obligated to use might ring for def, otherwise i get insta hiero. Would be a class that would die out if we restrict rings i guess since no1 wants do boost them and they already rely on might ring def.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
In a 1vs1 situation it is annoying. But still have to -1 since its a game mechanic and can be learned to play around it. Im for restricting them during playoffs event though.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
In a 1vs1 situation it is annoying. But still have to -1 since its a game mechanic and can be learned to play around it. Im for restricting them during playoffs event though.
from which anime is your sig?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x