each cast
the cast is 1 or 2 every 2 seconds, which means 4k loss hp
3.33, i get back 900 hp, okay...

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Guys, this isn't what the thread is about. Please take your hatefest to PMs. I already got the answer I wanted. Nobody asked about EAs until Sebi brought it up.

Seriously, it's like you live off of provoking people to attack EAs in whatever thread you can find.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

infernchidhu

1. you are not 100% crit rate
I am when i need to be, or really close to 100.
2. purge makes ur dmg twice if not 3times as much if im not wrong? like i hit buffed targets 5k gof, purged 11-14k and around that
My EP with buffs takes (100-70%) 30%, without buffs (100-63%) 37% [ Its DD build pure magic, pretty much geared like the average mage ]
3. yes i meant 'full buffed' for a reason
I am not completely sure what u mean here, but if your trying to say that full buffs includes a 10 secs buff bonus for sage vangaurd, you have clearly lost it lol
4. 3spark EA already brainlessly deals way more damage than sin can do with 3/3 gof hits at once since if u purge u hit 11k with 145 weap(wat) at 2.00 which means a clear hiero for most classes apart of wr wb and seeker and ofc supp eps
Wrong proved in point 2. Also considering that GoF is 20% and SB is 5%, your point is even more of a joke....
5. if u say gof is op, i meant that atm, blackhole is way more op than gof for the reason of purge and range
and im sure that if u put blackhole effect on daggers id gladly use it more than gof ones :)
What you would use or what u won't use is none of my concern, your path to be bad is yours alone, next time you try to make points, bring some sort of statistical evidence, or its almost too easy to counter it xD

infernchidhu

Guys, this isn't what the thread is about. Please take your hatefest to PMs. I already got the answer I wanted. Nobody asked about EAs until Sebi brought it up.

Seriously, it's like you live off of provoking people to attack EAs in whatever thread you can find.
The truth LOL, busted

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Soochi, don't act like you're not an enabler for diving into this argument with him every time. Just ignore him/don't respond and the problem disappears.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned