Epic Perfect World

GoF stacking?

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I read in an old guide that God of Frenzy stacks with Sacred Stones.

You can stack GoF with Seal. GoF and Sacrifical Strike are the only effects that stack with any Sacred Stone.
Also note that using two same stones will not double their chance. Only the one you imbued as second will work.

So how do GoF and Gloom interact? Or is this guide outdated, and GoF doesn't stack with things any more?

I didn't want to comment on a thread that old and bump it pointlessly if it was, by chance, outdated info, and I didn't know where else to ask.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
GoF and Gloom are completely different effects.

Gloom increases Physical attack, GoF is just doubling the damage output for selected hit.

So yes, if Gloom Proc's and then GoF Procs, the damage will be MORE than it would be before.

God of Frenzy is NOT a stat increase, its a sheer damage increase.  :police:

& Also notice Agatio said "GoF and Sacrifical Strike are the only effects that stack with any Sacred Stone."
Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 06:03 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I meant to ask if both could proc on the same weapon, I didn't mean stat stacking. It's my bad for wording it that way. Thank you, though. This is just the answer I was looking for.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Zuxtain

I have actually been wondering this for a while but haven't had the time to ask. So thanks! Also I'm assuming any other stone imbued instead will also proc not just gloom (e.g. Quicken stone will proc as well as GoF).

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
God of frenzy stacks with any effect stone in game
from the ones at gods giving > stones option to the boutique ones

infernchidhu

I think GoF stacking with Gloom should be removed tbh..GoF is already kinda a retardedly OPd wep proc

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I think GoF stacking with Gloom should be removed tbh..GoF is already kinda a ******edly OPd wep proc
....? are we gonna talk about spirit blackhole purging every 2-3 seconds after u reach 2.00 (which almost every EA out there has)?... gloom anyway processes just as hard as blackhole but doesnt boost the dmg enough to hiero, doesnt purge enemy...
gof eats ur own hp, is op, but same is wings 3spark ig enrage aps purge target in 1-2 seconds kill.

infernchidhu

....? are we gonna talk about spirit blackhole purging every 2-3 seconds after u reach 2.00 (which almost every EA out there has)?... gloom anyway processes just as hard as blackhole but doesnt boost the dmg enough to hiero, doesnt purge enemy...
gof eats ur own hp, is op, but same is wings 3spark ig enrage aps purge target in 1-2 seconds kill.
Dumbest argument ive ever seen in my entire life, so your saying GoF stacking with Gloom isn't OPd, cuz Spirit Blackhole purges ?
See this is where u go full crazy nothing purges every 2-3 secs...its a 5% chance happens once every 20 hits, which is like 10 secs if u hit a target for all 10 that is. Unless u think Agatio is lying.
Don't make it sound like GoF eats your HP, i am pretty sure that your bloodpaint return compensates for that 5% u lose from a GoF.
Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:24 am by Soochi

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Dumbest argument ive ever seen in my entire life, so your saying GoF stacking with Gloom isn't OPd, cuz Spirit Blackhole purges ?
the 2 effects in comparison
blackhole is way more effective, usefull, op. same chance of cast :)

Offline Goz

Blackhole>GoF
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

infernchidhu

the 2 effects in comparison
blackhole is way more effective, usefull, op. same chance of cast :)
Its not the weapon proc as such thats op'd its the fact that it procs from a 40 meter range difference that makes it look opd in mass, are you trying to say that if my bow had GoF and gloom on my bow i wouldnt kill as much? if so you are delusional lol.
Also, if a barb had to only use Spirit blackhole axe vs A barb who used only GoF axes, its obvious that the GoF barb will win.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Its not the weapon proc as such thats op'd its the fact that it procs from a 40 meter range difference that makes it look opd in mass, are you trying to say that if my bow had GoF and gloom on my bow i wouldnt kill as much? if so you are delusional lol
i am sure it wouldnt
LOL.
hit full buffed targets for 5k gof
purge target hit a 100%, no luck based damage, 8k/hit
yes i am sure if u purge some1 u are killing it faster than with gof vs full buff

infernchidhu

i am sure it wouldnt
LOL.
hit full buffed targets for 5k gof
purge target hit a 100%, no luck based damage, 8k/hit
yes i am sure if u purge some1 u are killing it faster than with gof vs full buff
Your stupid if you think that lol, imagine a 100% crit rate class, hitting with a 20% chance to zerk and a 5% chance to increase my p attack on like 100+ attack levels, no arcane class would ever exist, if that happened, the only suituation where purge is better than a GoF hit is if the target has demon bell spam or sage vangaurd procs.

Offline Goz

Your stupid if you think that lol, imagine a 100% crit rate class, hitting with a 20% chance to zerk and a 5% chance to increase my p attack on like 100+ attack levels, no arcane class would ever exist, if that happened, the only suituation where purge is better than a GoF hit is if the target has demon bell spam or sage vangaurd procs.
stfu no1 cares this isn't what the OP asked for
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Nea

• Game Master
you are my stupid if i think that ok
1. you are not 100% crit rate
2. purge makes ur dmg twice if not 3times as much if im not wrong? like i hit buffed targets 5k gof, purged 11-14k and around that
3. yes i meant 'full buffed' for a reason
4. 3spark EA already brainlessly deals way more damage than sin can do with 3/3 gof hits at once since if u purge u hit 11k with 145 weap(wat) at 2.00 which means a clear hiero for most classes apart of wr wb and seeker and ofc supp eps
5. if u say gof is op, i meant that atm, blackhole is way more op than gof for the reason of purge and range
and im sure that if u put blackhole effect on daggers id gladly use it more than gof ones :)