Epic Perfect World

Might and Magic Rings Reforge Stats

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Ok I dont know if this is possible again some of us using this like EP, MG, etc, using might ring and WR, WB, etc. using magic ring we know that might ring have 20 dex stats on it and magic ring have 20 mag stats so I would like to know if you add reforge stats on it like might ring with 20 dex change dex to mag stats same like magic ring with 20 mag change to str or dex ....
There's no need for this, it's only fair that you sacrifice the stat that gives you more atk for more defense. EVERY class should be able to switch rings and ornaments or NONE at all. Exceptions you try to reason here make me sick.
To sum it up, -1

Just make an event rule for campers to not use them, imo thats the only problem, where in evens people don't fight and camp rings, just tell them that they will be inspected suddenly by GMs and if they are camping rings, they ll get DQd, easy....
Make events point based like in boxing, score for trying to kill, lose for def camping and kiting the whole fight  >:D #mannyapproves
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

infernchidhu

1) they can switch too fast when they go far from gms
2) it stupid saying no def gears at all since its needed.. and it will make the event based on luck
3) its ******ed the amount of def gears people can camp..perhaps aga can make it that archers can use both magic and physical ring..
1) If i am correct GMs don't have a cooldown on the check gear thing, so there is actually a high chance that they get caught.
2) Not saying no def gear, just the ring
3) I mean i get your point of view where its bad for someone to practically waste time camping def gear, but in mass pk sometimes camping the tankiest ring option is the only way to live, especially on support EP and such

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Make the rings class restricted +1

Sick of fighting arcane classes with Pdef rings
???no?

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
3) I mean i get your point of view where its bad for someone to practically waste time camping def gear, but in mass pk sometimes camping the tankiest ring option is the only way to live, especially on support EP and such
To be honest in mass pk once you get aa'ed you will die only if you have fast hand to AD or as most of clerics of artifex do Faith+IG
and support ep already tanky with other gears..beside for magic classes need chan from the ring..

PS; I do mass pk with my wiz and sin so  I know how it is

Kizumbau

Archers do need magic ring though lol. In 1v1, archers get fcked easily, sometimes even hieroed, even with def bow on and elemental orns, including ring. But i guess because you dont 1v1, it doesnt matter to you, and other people dont need it.

archers were never meant to get so much attention, that's why you have a million and 1 ways to get out of the fire lines(kite). and some eas don't need the ring. EA as a class was never meant to excel at 1v1 the way some EAs(swane, kiddo, stajson) do.

Restrict rings fast and leave EA's out if that's such a problem
Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 07:09 pm by Kizumbau

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'd rather have the ascend cape class restricted for support classes only tbh

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
To be honest in mass pk once you get aa'ed you will die only if you have fast hand to AD or as most of clerics of artifex do Faith+IG
and support ep already tanky with other gears..beside for magic classes need chan from the ring..

PS; I do mass pk with my wiz and sin so  I know how it is
Artifex has worst eps.. faith and IG only.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ye, thats true LOL

Offline REAVZZ

LOL....

some people are actually plus+1ing this :normal-2:

making rings class restricted just to counter def campers is retarded. there are many ways of killing def campers.

e.g *going in for the kill when they do

*catching them without thier def wep

*having more att lvl over your opponent and maximising your DD.

ETC

making rings class restricted would only easify things unfairly. so   -1 for this
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm worst EP in Artifex.. faith and IG only.
+1
loser
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
-1 What a waste of thousands of ecs buying might ring, people just want easier kills.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro

Me +2 this, thats my words since 1990. Shiit eps, would not invite.  :police:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Goz

There's no need for this, it's only fair that you sacrifice the stat that gives you more atk for more defense. EVERY class should be able to switch rings and ornaments or NONE at all. Exceptions you try to reason here make me sick.
To sum it up, -1
Make events point based like in boxing, score for trying to kill, lose for def camping and kiting the whole fight  >:D #mannyapproves
Except that Floyd rekt Manny in all possible aspects and gave a great show of defense. Manny lost because he was outmatched through strategy.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I hate you...  :'(
He's right, you suck
Joking, I love you