Epic Perfect World

Might and Magic Rings Reforge Stats

infernchidhu

i saw many eas 1v1ing without magic ring and doing extremely well....
wake up..
Yea and make Armor class restricted too... AA for Casters, LA for Sin+Archer, HA for Seeker/BM/Barb!
Yea i kinda agree, not that i care, but having barbs apsing with 4 aps with sword is just as silly.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Well I know that there are builds where veno would want to use physical ring, just like archer uses magic ring.
Just like I know that wizards need physical rings to be able to tank full aps spark assassins and barbs need magic rings to tank in TW.
So the amount of classes where ring restriction could be considered as an improvement in not that big and then you could ask yourself a question, if restricting the rings only to certain classes would be fair.
As for wizard I don't need physical rings to be able to tank full aps spark sins.. it helps me enough my r8 gears.
and for wb they anyway tank enough without magic ring.
and for archers and venos they don't need it. :-X venos need chan and archers need acc...and dmg

infernchidhu

archers and venos they don't need it. :-X venos need chan and archers need acc...and dmg
The one other thing they need more than acc and damage is to not get 1 shot

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
The one other thing they need more than acc and damage is to not get 1 shot
true but for example..my barb 1 shot almost all eas with at least 80k ??? and venos tanky enough with fox form they dont need the ring

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

archers need acc...and dmg

You're really clueless when it comes to eas arent you? xd

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥

You're really clueless when it comes to eas arent you? xd
;) tbh never had chance to play ea much, so yea..but my point is that rings should be restricted.. to all classes..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Archers do need magic ring though lol. In 1v1, archers get fcked easily, sometimes even hieroed, even with def bow on and elemental orns, including ring. But i guess because you dont 1v1, it doesnt matter to you, and other people dont need it.
Keep it the way it is then, fine by me, all im saying is that archers should not be excluded imo. And don't act like im beeing selfish or do not care about others just cause i do not agree with 1 class beeing excluded if changes like that were to be made.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
;) tbh never had chance to play ea much, so yea..but my point is that rings should be restricted.. to all classes..
Eas, more than any other class, need that extra magic resistance though lol..

Keep it the way it is then, fine by me, all im saying is that archers should not be excluded imo. And don't act like im beeing selfish or do not care about others just cause i do not agree with 1 class beeing excluded if changes like that were to be made.

Yeah, honestly, just leave everything the way it is.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Eas, more than any other class, need that extra magic resistance though lol..

Yeah, honestly, just leave everything the way it is.
Dragon WBs do
EA reaches 17-18k mdef, u can kite/wings/stealth/ attack from 40m with aim low

infernchidhu

I kinda agree, this is bad overall because, what about clerics that bought 4 def level might rings and such to tank, are you going to say fk u to them and make this change ?

infernchidhu

Dragon WBs do
EA reaches 17-18k mdef, u can kite/wings/stealth/ attack from 40m with aim low
Sebi, let me tell you some of the things you've said about archers in the past. 1) I can kill heirobug buffed targets with my 3x range nirvana bow. 2) Archers purge once every 2-3 hits and so many other things...you really need to stop talking about archers especially if you don't know anything about them.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sebi, let me tell you some of the things you've said about archers in the past. 1) I can kill heirobug buffed targets with my 3x range nirvana bow. 2) Archers purge once every 2-3 hits and so many other things...you really need to stop talking about archers especially if you don't know anything about them.
1. i said u can purge with 2x int + range bow, u dont need full aps one to purge and kill target
2. u do hit 10k after u purge EAs as EA vs EA and even on arcanes apart of EP
3. its blackhole, its stupid how often it purges
4. just because u defend ur class doesnt make it less good to restrict it for all
as i said above, restrict or not idc xd

infernchidhu

Just make an event rule for campers to not use them, imo thats the only problem, where in evens people don't fight and camp rings, just tell them that they will be inspected suddenly by GMs and if they are camping rings, they ll get DQd, easy....

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Just make an event rule for campers to not use them, imo thats the only problem, where in evens people don't fight and camp rings, just tell them that they will be inspected suddenly by GMs and if they are camping rings, they ll get DQd, easy....
1) they can switch too fast when they go far from gms
2) it stupid saying no def gears at all since its needed.. and it will make the event based on luck
3) its retarded the amount of def gears people can camp..perhaps aga can make it that archers can use both magic and physical ring..

infernchidhu

1. i said u can purge with 2x int + range bow, u dont need full aps one to purge and kill target
2. u do hit 10k after u purge EAs as EA vs EA and even on arcanes apart of EP
3. its blackhole, its stupid how often it purges
4. just because u defend ur class doesnt make it less good to restrict it for all
as i said above, restrict or not idc xd
1. joke
2. nice joke
3. cute joke
4. beat a factored player 1v1 on your EA then talk about it, clearly don't know nothing about the class