Epic Perfect World

Farming Talk.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
dis is only how you truly farm bro, only dragon gears required.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
teacher u didnt teach me ..........

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

show-off :normal-31:
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Make 100 morai alts and 20 ares alts= 30k ec each saturday

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
He already told this lol...

Kinda of....pointless tbh...Just way overboard. I'm sticking with one account and 2 characters max. I don't want to run 500 alt just to make a living.

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I don't even farm for my EC. It just magically appears in my inventory.

Protip#1: If you do it right, you can buy gold and sell it back to people gold for 43-47 EC.
Protip#2: Pan Gu, Creator costs 486 EC to make, sell it on WC for 500-550

Why PvP or PvE when you can do some healthy Player vs Wallet
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
I don't even farm for my EC. It just magically appears in my inventory.

Protip#1: If you do it right, you can buy gold and sell it back to people gold for 43-47 EC.
Protip#2: Pan Gu, Creator costs 486 EC to make, sell it on WC for 500-550

Why PvP or PvE when you can do some healthy Player vs Wallet

Did you mistype that or you are really good at selling your gold, cause nowadays it's 25-27 or 30 if they're desperate  :-X

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Did you mistype that or you are really good at selling your gold, cause nowadays it's 25-27 or 30 if they're desperate  :-X

he never said he resold the gold as gold itsself.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
if u are dumb enough u will buy telecoustics from worldchat for 1 ec each(which leads to 50 ec each gold)
thats what he does, sells teles for 1 ec each to people that dont realise 1 gold= 50 teles xd
he never said he resold the gold as gold itsself.
^ above

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Ether this what 1337 said , or go camp NS and farm crystals . On 2x drop farm WS or TT . I guess do daily quests like BH and maybe HDD idk .

But if you are lazy to make alts for morai ( which I totally understand I got only 15 morai chars ) , camp NS it shouldnt be that hard for a sin ( just get all buffs before you get it on , it ll help ya ) .

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
if u are dumb enough u will buy telecoustics from worldchat for 1 ec each(which leads to 50 ec each gold)
thats what he does, sells teles for 1 ec each to people that dont realise 1 gold= 50 teles xd^ above

Aw my bad for misunderstanding; true that, you can make nice ecs that way as well.  O:-)
Ether this what 1337 said , or go camp NS and farm crystals . On 2x drop farm WS or TT . I guess do daily quests like BH and maybe HDD idk .

But if you are lazy to make alts for morai ( which I totally understand I got only 15 morai chars ) , camp NS it shouldnt be that hard for a sin ( just get all buffs before you get it on , it ll help ya ) .
Man, if you think you're that lazy, just remember there's me who only have 3 Morai alts XD
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Man, if you think you're that lazy, just remember there's me who only have 3 Morai alts XD
If you think YOU are lazy... i dont do Morai at all
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Trust me mate , 8 of those toons are not even mine nor made by me lol , other 7 I made off gold ( when I had or when I remember to vote ) and some ec that I got from everyone else . I actually started doing daily quests maybe like 4-5 months ago and I been playing this server for 2-3 years lol .

Also one thing that saves lazy people like the two of us is NW , I always try to get decent nation and load of credits to make dama ores for reshapes lol . But yeah , camp NS its actually decent now then before when i started playing .