Epic Perfect World

How much dex for barb

Offline sakurabak

Replying, because nobody gave a solid answer.
My Barb has got 180 dex (51 crit chance) 9700k accuracy with acc. buff.  I also have 1 accuracy shard in my weapon.
In my opnion, a barb needs about 8-10k accuracy, if u manage to get EU titles, u will have even more accuracy.I always make all-rounded chars (good for any aspect of the game), like to be able to purge with pike, purging with r8 weapon is a a bit pain.
On this server, you are constantly getting ganked, so barb isn't the best class to play.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I dont really play much claw barb since i mostly mass/small group pk and not 1v1 but when i do i normally go with 300 dex since this is the req of claws

Someone care to elaborate why 420 is the way to go. I mean i understand you get to use bow and all. But WB still gets it dmg from str. Is the use of the bow really worth giving up 120 str (dmg) for?

Thought i might post it here instead of making a new thread.
Lol i fak you

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I dont really play much claw barb since i mostly mass/small group pk and not 1v1 but when i do i normally go with 300 dex since this is the req of claws

Someone care to elaborate why 420 is the way to go. I mean i understand you get to use bow and all. But WB still gets it dmg from str. Is the use of the bow really worth giving up 120 str (dmg) for?

Thought i might post it here instead of making a new thread.
Obviously it went over your head ^-^

In all seriousness, I think on a barb you should have the minimum requirement. There's no need for a bow or the need for accuracy. On a blademaster, dex is a whole differebt story.
Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:00 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
every since i been playing this server people beeing saying 420, didnt put much thought into it. thought it made sense for bow req, not for anything else

and yes you caught me, im actually snoop doggy dog
Lol i fak you

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
420 so you can use bow which can be useful in 1v1
But if you don't 1v1 a lot, having just enough dex to use dual edges is fine
Or go full str with Blood Bath, accuracy stones and accuracy plate, it's a personal preference