Epic Perfect World

reduce cd of (u)vd

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
-1, pro eps should know when to change into UV or not. It's a risk that you should have second thoughts if it's worth taking. I believe that it's fine the way the cooldown now is. :)

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Let people saying EP is an easy class and already enough OP.

Let Agatio and community keep their opinion about cleric.

Let Cleric like they are whatever they are in real.

Let me be the only Cleric of PW history.

:rolleyes:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Damn, I understood everything you said bro

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
Stop laugh of my english xDD.

I mean something like:

1 - Don't touch cleric
2 - whatever
3 - good or bad cleric are

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Stop laugh of my english xDD.

I mean something like:

1 - Don't touch cleric
2 - whatever
3 - good or bad cleric are

Senpai Leizo speaks in riddles only  :normal-37:

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Let people saying EP is an easy class and already enough OP.

Let Agatio and community keep their opinion about cleric.

Let me be the only Cleric of PW history.

:rolleyes:
WTB>lessons on Leizo language xDD
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
Je vous déteste tous.

Pourquoi on peut pas parler français :(
Apprenez moi l'anglais et je vous apprends le français ? : D

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Je vous déteste tous.

Pourquoi on peut pas parler français :(
Apprenez moi l'anglais et je vous apprends le français ? : D
Ok. Donne moi votre skype account et je apprende tu anglais.
mais je suis tres mal a francais, j'etudie francais pour 7ans :(

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Maybe people would agree more if this wasn't for only your own sake, let's be honest you want to play a cleric and be more op. You could start by making serious suggestions without being so much subjective.
So, -1, clerics are fine, tanky, can cc good and have insane damage (demon eps especially)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Because it's fairly easy to bypass someone's charm without any effort in uvd, not to mention you get extra hp, pious blessing, soulburn effect of mag. shackle and on top of that you can still heal yourself (somewhat) with aurora blast/burst and even elven boom.. The reason you won't see many eps in uvd isn't because its under powered but because they prefer to play it for its support role. I agree it is fun for small scale pks but then the suggestion would kinda cater only to certain people and thus makes it rather irrelevant in the end.

but
that's just
my opinion
man
 :-X

everything gloom said is right you already have plenty of skills that can heal you (elven boom is literally spammable and it even has a chance to silence the target)

you can always just aim for really really good r8 attack gear and go vit and you should be fine

I can't really speak much for experience as DD EP since the last time I did that was long long ago but yeah, from what I've seen, they have high crits and high damage

also people are right when they say that an ep will always win in a duel: just use shackle and wait that's all you need.  I spammed duel with swane on his ea for shits and giggles and he lost every time just because of shackle.

and if you're running low on chi and you're sage just spam wield thunder it has the chance to give extra chi

I'm not saying that it's easy to play a dd ep.  and just because it's possible for another class to catch you in UVD and kill you that way doesn't mean that there needs to be a fix for it.  this doesn't mean ep's are underpowered or anything, it just means they're not invincible and we don't need to make them that way.  it's still possible for ep's to win 1v1s/events/rpk without this change

but yeah the biggest reason why you don't see metal mage clerics running around in mass pk is because they're useless there.  99% of classes there are DD already, the last thing they need is another one.  you should only really go as metal mage in really really really small pk where your squad isn't going to depend on you.  otherwise you shouldn't be playing a support class lol.  that's like having a wr just aps-ing 1 target in the middle of mass pk and killing 1 by 1.  and personally I've been playing support ep for a long long time and I've yet to be bored of it  :-X

and if you're telling me that you are in a pk where it's acceptable to be going to UVD mode that means you either have 2 other EPs/mystics in party or you just outnumber whoever you're fighting.  because in my experience, if it's big pk, I have 0 time to be even thinking about going UVD

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Would be unfair towards other classes. Every class could have an use of some skill tweaks.

Offline Death

• Old Player
Maybe people would agree more if this wasn't for only your own sake, let's be honest you want to play a cleric and be more op. You could start by making serious suggestions without being so much subjective.
So, -1, clerics are fine, tanky, can cc good and have insane damage (demon eps especially)
I'm not really suggesting this for my own sake since personally I'm mostly interested in 1v1+ and I only switch out of uvd to get chi/to fight certain classes.

everything gloom said is right you already have plenty of skills that can heal you (elven boom is literally spammable and it even has a chance to silence the target)

you can always just aim for really really good r8 attack gear and go vit and you should be fine

I can't really speak much for experience as DD EP since the last time I did that was long long ago but yeah, from what I've seen, they have high crits and high damage

also people are right when they say that an ep will always win in a duel: just use shackle and wait that's all you need.  I spammed duel with swane on his ea for shits and giggles and he lost every time just because of shackle.

and if you're running low on chi and you're sage just spam wield thunder it has the chance to give extra chi

I'm not saying that it's easy to play a dd ep.  and just because it's possible for another class to catch you in UVD and kill you that way doesn't mean that there needs to be a fix for it.  this doesn't mean ep's are underpowered or anything, it just means they're not invincible and we don't need to make them that way.  it's still possible for ep's to win 1v1s/events/rpk without this change

but yeah the biggest reason why you don't see metal mage clerics running around in mass pk is because they're useless there.  99% of classes there are DD already, the last thing they need is another one.  you should only really go as metal mage in really really really small pk where your squad isn't going to depend on you.  otherwise you shouldn't be playing a support class lol.  that's like having a wr just aps-ing 1 target in the middle of mass pk and killing 1 by 1.  and personally I've been playing support ep for a long long time and I've yet to be bored of it  :-X

and if you're telling me that you are in a pk where it's acceptable to be going to UVD mode that means you either have 2 other EPs/mystics in party or you just outnumber whoever you're fighting.  because in my experience, if it's big pk, I have 0 time to be even thinking about going UVD

Ty for your detailed post, you've really made some good points there.  :smiley: I don't really do big pk (part because of technical limitations), so I'll just take your word on what you said about not having the time to consider going uvd.

It just really kinda saddens me that on the one hand there are ppl who acknowledge that eps are good dd's, on the other hand hardly anybody wants to play a dd ep. The way I see it, pk would be more interesting if we had even more classes, and uvd eps could be considered a separate class really. I just wish I saw more skilled eps walking around in a violet bubble, that's all.  :-X

But yeah, the suggestion I made is completely useless lol. I just wanted to initiate some discussion about eps dding. If there is at least one person who will read this thread and think, hey, why not give dd ep a try, then the thread will fulfill it's purpose.