Event Tokens "tradeable"

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
;o why I see lately a lot of 'this' kind of suggestions. Why can't just stay happy with what you got? I mean..everything was good so far. You already can spam farm ST (thanks to the last patch) and you can just engrave since tbh you can get any attk2X stuff (mag,str,dex since vit is useless but still there's 75% chance to get one of these 3). One of these belts/neck just cost atleast 30k..I mean you can buy your damas anyway if we talking about the damascene ore subject. On last update it has been nerfed the farming alts in morai version so..why not just do it the hard way. I know many who made like 100 alts and they camp FLAMEs (fire legion, ares, morai events).
30k ec to me and a lot other members looks like an insane amount of EC. You're donating if I'm not mistaken, right? Well not all of us donate.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why shouldn't we be able to trade them to our main characters or at least be able to put them in Account Stash if that isn't already doable?  :police:

This is the only reason im +1 this. Make ET tradable alread.... jeez  :rolleyes:

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Account "stashable" would not change very much because alot of people have their toons on different accounts.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Account "stashable" would not change very much because alot of people have their toons on different accounts.

It would not do very much for you, most people dont only have 1 toon per account = for most people it would do quite a bit.

Offline Viversum

• bye
Acoount Stash yes
Tradeable NO!!

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
It would not do very much for you, most people dont only have 1 toon per account = for most people it would do quite a bit.
I believe the most of people have it on different accounts ...
How its possible then that people can do BHs etc. on their own with 6 or more toons ?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I remember when they were tradeable.   :police:

I never understood why they were ever made untradeable though. It didn't ruin the market or demand for them. It actually made it easier to sell them.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
I remember when they were tradeable.   :police:

I never understood why they were ever made untraceable though. It didn't ruin the market or demand for them. It actually made it easier to sell them.
they were made untraceable cause CIA on it the whole time

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
they were made untraceable cause CIA on it the whole time

Untradeable*

Sorry, autocorrect game too strong.

Phone y u do dis  :sad:

Beatrice♥

-1 I'm sorry. Event Tokens are not that hard to farm tbh  :-X And lemme remind, this server isn't a major PvP server, its a PvE server and its fun to PvE actually. If you wanted stuffs like flights or etc., you can farm ET's from World Bosses, Events and so for. Have a patience gaining those stuffs xD.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I believe the most of people have it on different accounts ...
How its possible then that people can do BHs etc. on their own with 6 or more toons ?

the average person here has several accounts with multiple toons on each of those accounts, at least in my experience.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
;o why I see lately a lot of 'this' kind of suggestions. Why can't just stay happy with what you got? I mean..everything was good so far. You already can spam farm ST (thanks to the last patch) and you can just engrave since tbh you can get any attk2X stuff (mag,str,dex since vit is useless but still there's 75% chance to get one of these 3). One of these belts/neck just cost atleast 30k..I mean you can buy your damas anyway if we talking about the damascene ore subject. On last update it has been nerfed the farming alts in morai version so..why not just do it the hard way. I know many who made like 100 alts and they camp FLAMEs (fire legion, ares, morai events).
30k ec to me and a lot other members looks like an insane amount of EC. You're donating if I'm not mistaken, right? Well not all of us donate.
I think you didn't get what I said exactly...I said you can FARM TM runs for ST and engrave belts/neck...then sell them for 30k. What have this to do with donating???
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:49 pm by Yinster

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I suppose, to make money you gotta make investments in buying/farming belts/necks + luck in engraving them. Don't need to donate to get 30k ec...just need good opportunities + pve. Donating is a shortcut.
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
To make belts/necks you need nothing other than farm 10 runs of ws. Or just buy 1 get good engrave and sell..and honestly good ones sell like fresh bread. You can easily start your own business in epw if you smart enough to do it. Otherwise how you think these "pinoys" have insane amount of ecs?