Epic Perfect World

Event Tokens "tradeable"

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I still cant find an answer.
If they have 50 alts and time for it... let them farm?
Where is the problem?
Thats why its free to play ...

They are being let to farm lol. NO one is stopping you from farming ET's on your 50 alts. It's free to play, So go ahead and play on 50 toons as long as it doesn't effect (in either a good or bad way) other players who don't  have the luxury of running 50 toons.
The problem is maintaining the value of ET. Those people that are lazy to farm ETs, don't have time to run 50 toons or they might simply prefer or be better at farming something else such as ECs (even that has a hundred different ways to be farmed), they can get those exclusive items for more or less the same amount of work. If ETs become tradeable, the values of ETs would drop as there would be too much supply of ET than there is demand. And the lazy people would be able to get w/e they desire for only a fraction of the work which isn't fair. Also, it would render ETs completely useless due to how many different ways you can acquire them now and how quickly.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
-1 would decrease ET value as the work to gather large ammount would decreace significantly.

:tiger-24:I noticed Shinigami said same thing in many more fancy words. :C

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 In the sense that it would be hella easier to get my mounts/flyers I want

To balance this though there would have to be a huge increase in the actual amount needed for said items..

Because the economy for these items are based on the $$$ of the ET to purchase them.

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
They are being let to farm lol. NO one is stopping you from farming ET's on your 50 alts. It's free to play, So go ahead and play on 50 toons as long as it doesn't effect (in either a good or bad way) other players who don't  have the luxury of running 50 toons.
The problem is maintaining the value of ET. Those people that are lazy to farm ETs, don't have time to run 50 toons or they might simply prefer or be better at farming something else such as ECs (even that has a hundred different ways to be farmed), they can get those exclusive items for more or less the same amount of work. If ETs become tradeable, the values of ETs would drop as there would be too much supply of ET than there is demand. And the lazy people would be able to get w/e they desire for only a fraction of the work which isn't fair. Also, it would render ETs completely useless due to how many different ways you can acquire them now and how quickly.
I dont have 50 toons (only 4), im not lazy, i just have not much time.
You can find my opinion and my problem 2 pages ago.
But here is  just an example for you:
I have 23 ETs spread on 3 different accounts. If i want to buy something (for 20ETs) i have to resell them (warrior seal>damascene ore>ec). Isnt it the same if you make them "tradeable" ?
Im not the only one who is doing it.
-1 would decrease ET value as the work to gather large ammount would decreace significantly.
:tiger-24:I noticed Shinigami said same thing in many more fancy words. :C
The ETs wont lose their (ec)value because it depends on damascene ores
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:17 pm by nLumia

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Im not the only one who doing this.The ETs wont lose their (ec)value because it depends on damascene ores

ET items would though. Not because ET would lose value but because it would be a bish pain in the ass to find anyone buying any of the ET Items anymore if they can just trade the ET around between their Alts on different accounts.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Makes perfect sense
Good vibes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
I think that they should be made able to put into account stash, I think the idea of them not being able to be stashable is very limiting and stupid considering we're still working for our ET's.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they were limited to only 1 character because it cut into the games cash shop profits  :rolleyes:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I dont have 50 toons (only 4), im not lazy, i just have not much time.
You can find my opinion and my problem 2 pages ago.
But here is  just an example for you:
I have 23 ETs spread on 3 different accounts. If i want to buy something (for 20ETs) i have to resell them (warrior seal>damascene ore>ec). Isnt it the same if you make them "tradeable" ?
Im not the only one who doing this.The ETs wont lose their (ec)value because it depends on damascene ores

I have the same problem as you, but i got my stuff slower than other people. Which is fair. If i don't play the game enough why should i expect to get my items at the same rate as others who play more than I.

On your second point, NO ! it's not the same if you make them tradeable. Warrior seal > damascene aren't the only purpose of ET. There are fliers, fash, pets, etc. etc you get with ET aswell. Some of those fliers sell for around 3.5k EC i believe. Those items would lose value if ET becomes tradeable.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
I have the same problem as you, but i got my stuff slower than other people. Which is fair. If i don't play the game enough why should i expect to get my items at the same rate as others who play more than I.

On your second point, NO ! it's not the same if you make them tradeable. Warrior seal > damascene aren't the only purpose of ET. There are fliers, fash, pets, etc. etc you get with ET aswell. Some of those fliers sell for around 3.5k EC i believe. Those items would lose value if ET becomes tradeable.
I understand what you mean. But if i start with the dailies (Bounty Hunter and Gods Giving) i usually try to do it on 2-3 toons to gain max. benefit (depends on time). Like you have written above, i work on it. At the end i have my 23 ETs spread on the toons, but they are nothing worth (in event boutique) without reselling. In my opinion its kinda weird and unfair :/
Its in no way a complain  :smiley:
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:40 pm by nLumia

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
so this idea will suck but here is my suggestion not to lose profit from selling them and make them tradeable. basically just create packs with limit , like the chests that we get from TT we can only open a certain number of them a day. i know that this idea might be stupid but still is a way to make them tradeable and still get some income. we can limit to 3 - 4 times that we can open the packs peer account (key word here account and not characters or toons how u call it) . cus other than this i dont c any other way to make them tradeable ( well other idea would be trade warrior seals for Et but that would make people lose money ).
so yeah this is my sugestion a limit pack for Et we go and trade Et for these packs 10 Et = 1x 10 Et pack . 1et = 1x 1Et pack.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 on tradeable but stashable would maybe be a good idea?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
+ and it is the best idea

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
-1 on tradeable but stashable would maybe be a good idea?

I concur

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
-1 but maybe +1 on stashable et

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
I concur
Allowing them to be stashed can have other characters use it also so that can be good