Epic Perfect World

Event Tokens "tradeable"

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Hello epicpw community.
Is there a way to make the event tokens "tradeable" ?
If not ... why not ?
I dont speak about the warrior seals )
Thank you.

heiro

+1 would be very helpful

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think they were made untradeable so the event items would be more rare, but now everyone has them so doesn't matter tbh

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
-1 making them unable to be traded promotes users to participate in events.
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:11 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1 making them unable to be traded promotes users to participate in events.
no1 goes to events for event tokens js LMAO
people go to events for Supply tokens js.
u can get Event tokens from any worldboss, fire legion, morai, ares, etc a lot of options
so making them tradeble wont do much LOL.
just a faster way
+1

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 They are kind of 'tradable' anyway if you pay sb to trade them for sth you want. My only concern would be that some ppl would maybe start doing wbs and stuff on squads full of their own alts and blah.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
no1 goes to events for event tokens js LMAO
people go to events for Supply tokens js.
u can get Event tokens from any worldboss, fire legion, morai, ares, etc a lot of options
so making them tradeble wont do much LOL.
just a faster way
+1
Not all events give ST btw LOL ijs. I'm sorry don't speak for the majority, speak for yourself. There is a lot of options yes, and you know why people do them? Free items and ET. Besides, you just proved my point. If ET' are already SOOOO obtainable, why make them tradable? It would flood that market with them since morai is extremy easy to farm them. What happens when a market floods? Prices drop. Economics my friend. Every action has a reaction.

The only reason people would agree is out of laziness. Not everything should u handed to you on a platinum plate with diamond encrusted edges. Sometimes you gotta stop pking and wrecking those easies and do some grueling PvE or fun events.

Not trying to start a flame war, rather just explain the negative aspects of making a major item tradeable.

Flooding the Market:
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 08:57 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Not all events give ST btw LOL ijs. I'm sorry don't speak for the majority, speak for yourself. There is a lot of options yes, and you know why people do them? Free items and ET. Besides, you just proved my point. If ET' are already SOOOO obtainable, why make them tradable? It would flood that market with them since morai is extremy easy to farm them. What happens when a market floods? Prices drop. Economics my friend. Every action has a reaction.

The only reason people would agree is out of laziness. Not everything should u handed to you on a platinum plate with diamond encrusted edges. Sometimes you gotta stop pking and wrecking those easies and do some grueling PvE or fun events.

Not trying to start a flame war, rather just explain the negative aspects of making a major item tradeable.

Flooding the Market:
please keep in mind that event tokens mean mean damascenes
and as low as u get them with ET tradeble
no1 will 'lower' the price that much considering they would rather turn into dama and be happy
js.
as long as dama wont drop from the 27-28 ec each ETs wont either
making them tradeble wont affect market in any way
worst case, dama price drops to 25 ec each and event tokens to 125ec each which is still a lot of ec for whoever wants to sell bulk
js
Event tokens being tradeble wont do more than just give people the actual option of geting their flights and not pay 3,5k ec to some worldboss farmer :)

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Perhaps rather than making them trade-able, make warrior seals able to be turned back into ETs.. That would make them trade-able in a sense i guess.. 

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Perhaps rather than making them trade-able, make warrior seals able to be turned back into ETs.. That would make them trade-able in a sense i guess..
Or make them tradeable since it's the same thing? Would be kinda useless to turn them into warrior seals then back into event tokens when you could just trade the event tokens, you know..

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
+1 not a bad suggestion i guess
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

DeadPolii

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
Event tokens being tradeble wont do more than just give people the actual option of geting their flights and not pay 3,5k ec to some worldboss farmer :)
That is the reason why i created this topic ...
Im interested in event stuff  :smiley:

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:42 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
It would be good, but not if possible
Makes perfect sense
i feel like i'm dead