Epic Perfect World

Need help urgently

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God
  • Characters: moorta, Aleuria
  • Faction: Artifex, Passion,
Okay so I logged out of the server at around 2:00 pm my time (GMT - 4:00) and i returned at about 8 before i left i was able to log in and out of the game freely. Since i came home and tried to get back on a pop up comes up on the patcher saying that a script is missing. Ive tried uninstalling and re installing i even did both direct and torrent and i get the same result same pop up so i even decided to not care about the pop ups and disregard them only to realize that when i try to get to char selection screen my client stops responding so then i came to the forums and tried everything there and i still get the same result. Please help me urgently as i really do love this game and cant stand being away from it for long.. Thanks in Advance :)
Get up and get it dont let it be given to you

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Go to EPW/element/ folder, there should be elementclient.bat file. It will skip the patcher and start the game directly. If it's not there, check: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14535.msg187624#msg187624

If game will say "version too low", update it manually: http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=patches

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God
is there any other way to fix this?

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I saw this solution on another forum. It worked for some people but not all.

Open Internet Explorer, click the Start button, then click Internet Explorer.

Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.

Select the Advanced tab, select the check box Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (other).

Clear the check box Display a notification about every script error and then click OK.

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God
It still doesnt work and ive tried both ways............ sigh  same result im going to get a screen shot of what happens

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It still doesnt work and ive tried both ways............ sigh  same result im going to get a screen shot of what happens
What doesn't work? Skipping the patcher and starting the game directly would always work.

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God

yeah ive tried and this happens

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
did u add the EpicPW folder to the windows defender exception list ? before installing

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God
yes i did nothing seems to work the only other thing i can think about is this.............. is it bad that i used chrome to redownload the game??

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
yea chrome tends to corrupt files downloaded via browser :s
are u able to use an outside program ?
such as IDM or JDownloader as an example

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God
dont use them but ill download one of them and re download again
thanks alot for all your help ill tell you in a couple hours if it was the chrome corruption

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
IDM is paid unless u
JDownloader is free

there are others that i dont know of obviously this are the ones i use lol
Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:02 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Legion

Hey Dude, i am having same problem ,but it work when i press Yes to continue and it works for me, patcher loads to start from what i have heard and experiencing if u have 2 or more types of pw in same pc u cause this problem like i have epic pw and international pw(4games) if i remove any one i don't get problem while i start patcher when i have both i get this problem for both when i start the patcher

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
yes i did nothing seems to work the only other thing i can think about is this.............. is it bad that i used chrome to redownload the game??

I always use IE to download bigger games like PW. FireFox and Chrome always corrupted them, but IE worked fine for me.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Did yo uguys installed the game on C: ?