Epic Perfect World

Serology Presents - Yer A Wizard|Psychic vs Wizzy Gameplay

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:36 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Why am I even commenting here...P, D, ^^, LOL, hihi, haha (maybe that's why...).
Gratz for having real battles agaisnt worst wizard ever and winning them...keep this video for your kids. Let me elaborate here, because u probably won't get my irony: fighting that wizard for that long and posting a video about it makes you just as bad (your gameplay shows that). Btw. nice intro (not).
P.S. I comment, because I see 3 stupid posts next to each other and it annoys me.

FLOWERofLIFE has phd in wizardry I think.  :-X

Sero

Why am I even commenting here...P, D, ^^, LOL, hihi, haha (maybe that's why...).
Gratz for having real battles agaisnt worst wizard ever and winning them...keep this video for your kids. Let me elaborate here, because u probably won't get my irony: fighting that wizard for that long and posting a video about it makes you just as bad (your gameplay shows that). Btw. nice intro (not).
P.S. I comment, because I see 3 stupid posts next to each other and it annoys me.
Sounds like Dobby upset young master! Dobby is sorry he pked and didn't take it seriously but posted video anyways! Dobby do better next time! Dobby use a more appropriate genie and counter all seals with willsurge! Next time Dobby play, Dobby put 200% effort and not die to mg.
Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:55 pm by Sero

Sero

Thanks to everyone else for the insightful criticism  ;D.
Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:03 pm by Sero

Offline Quit

• Quited
Its nice video sir :smiley:

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
m3ng wat in the mother of god is dat...1st of all u fite with unknowns dat even my mom would beat,2nd sage is not good+u are even worst and 3rd.. u dare to record and upload, you are goin to ruin youtube's reputation m3ng ; (

Sero

m3ng wat in the mother of god is dat...1st of all u fite with unknowns dat even my mom would beat,2nd sage is not good+u are even worst and 3rd.. u dare to record and upload, you are goin to ruin youtube's reputation m3ng ; (
LOL dude, are you kidding me? How about this; instead of being a forum warrior, accept my 1 vs 1 request? I know you see them.  Congrats to your mother, she must be a factored OP :shocked:.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Nice video bro <3

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
nice video, factor psy :shocked:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You have definitely improved since the last time we 1v1ed.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Goz

nice occult ice on genie
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
i cant tell if your using occult as a joke or if its an actual skill set you use

Disrupted

i cant tell if your using occult as a joke or if its an actual skill set you use
N00b >:c but you got better at 1v1ing mate, time you try against me again?