Epic Perfect World

Serology Presents - Yer A Wizard|Psychic vs Wizzy Gameplay

Sero

I had switched to sage psychic again and got a chance to 1 vs 1 a bud. He didn't mind me recording, so I thought I'd make a new vid  :smiley:.

Enjoy.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nice video tho but sad you have only 2 1vs1 in your video

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I had switched to sage psychic again and got a chance to 1 vs 1 a bud. He didn't mind me recording, so I thought I'd make a new vid  :smiley:.

Enjoy.

You are doing it right.

My damage log collection NEW

Sero

Nice video tho but sad you have only 2 1vs1 in your video
Yea, wish I had more too. I had many clips from our fights that I just decided to dedicate this video to fighting him heh.
You are doing it right.
It's all about perspective and preference bro, but thanks. I might go back to demon again once I become bored of being sage lol.

icyyuki

I approve :3  I enjoy watching your 1 v 1! You are a good psy o/

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
i like when you edit every fight that ends with that cube box effect idk why!
and i never realized how cool psychic skills look,
i liked it!
and i could still read your chatbox because i'm nosy |:

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
A good video and nice intro

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I would like to see more as far i know you do 1v1 alot more than mass pk nice video :smiley:

eternalagony23

Offline sakurabak

Why am I even commenting here...P, D, ^^, LOL, hihi, haha (maybe that's why...).
Gratz for having real battles agaisnt worst wizard ever and winning them...keep this video for your kids. Let me elaborate here, because u probably won't get my irony: fighting that wizard for that long and posting a video about it makes you just as bad (your gameplay shows that). Btw. nice intro (not).
P.S. I comment, because I see 3 stupid posts next to each other and it annoys me.
Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:29 am by sakurabak

eternalagony23

Why am I even commenting here...P, D, ^^, LOL, hihi, haha (maybe that's why...).
Gratz for having real battles agaisnt worst wizard ever and winning them...keep this video for your kids. Let me elaborate here, because u probably won't get my irony: fighting that wizard for that long and posting a video about it makes you just as bad (your gameplay shows that). Btw. nice intro (not).
P.S. I comment, because I see 3 stupid posts next to each other and it annoys me.

:-X good one

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
You're right, he should 1v1 a mg that camps defense gear >_<

Offline Goz

You're right, he should 1v1 a mg that camps defense gear >_<
I'm laugh
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps