K/D

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
damn how much men
200 EC(so cheap) per day dude

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I agree it is kinda useless, that's why it was removed in the first place lol I can't kill people with my build. :-[
Afraid show death cause 1 2 veno. xddd  :))

icyyuki

Don't talk 1 1.5 bm. I'm not afraid to show my death XD you die more than me nub!

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Why this heiro bm talking?!?!?

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:23 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

kitty stew

Players voted to remove it after all, people were apparently hesitating to pk to not raise their death count.
I bet.

Doesn't sound like something that would get people out to pk, which is an obvious problem on this server.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Players voted to remove it after all,  people were apparently hesitating to pk to not raise their death count.
Wow. I find it interesting that players DIDNT like this; ofc if u pk u will die sometimes, a kdr doesnt change how much you die. I like the idea of having a kdr in the same panel as the voting login, because a kdr could help a player see where theyre at pkwise and(if reset daily/weekly) help show improvement. Thus players could experiment and practice and at the end of the day/week check up on their kdr and see if what they are doing is working or not. 
:rolleyes:just cuz some players are scared of pk doesnt mean all players are..
Im bad at pk, doesnt mean im scared of it  :-\
And if they dont like their kdr, then they need to experiment and find a way to better balance it...not just quit PKing altogether  :-\ :-X
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Wow. I find it interesting that players DIDNT like this; ofc if u pk u will die sometimes, a kdr doesnt change how much you die. I like the idea of having a kdr in the same panel as the voting login, because a kdr could help a player see where theyre at pkwise and(if reset daily/weekly) help show improvement. Thus players could experiment and practice and at the end of the day/week check up on their kdr and see if what they are doing is working or not.
:rolleyes:just cuz some players are scared of pk doesnt mean all players are..
Im bad at pk, doesnt mean im scared of it  :-\
And if they dont like their kdr, then they need to experiment and find a way to better balance it...not just quit PKing altogether  :-\ :-X
Userpanel - Account - Account Info