Epic Perfect World

Chances of getting 126+ Genie?

i'm pinoy and i got 122 LP genie and 123 LP genie in less than 1 hour of trying with the method i stated earlier. i haven't tried making another since 2 years ago i think cuz i am lazy and not that active. if you count and think about the probabilities during the early levels of genie making you just save so much time and allow you to at least halve the workload. Sebi is right and he made a good suggestion on what to do so just try man.
Noted, man. I will surely try to make on using the methods you suggested. I just really think my toon is cursed or something lol

Making genies is maybe one of the cheapest ways of farming money, at the same time the most boring as well.
By the way if I am not wrong there's a guide to level genies up instantly to 110 ( tried it before but xD gave up after filled like 4 alts with genies and no luck  :'()
Agreed, making genies is really the cheapest way of farming money, but also the most annoying XD And that instant level trick really helps and saves a LOT of time.  :police:
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard