Epic Perfect World

Chances of getting 126+ Genie?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm curious.. because I can barely get a 110+ Genie on a good day, then I see people like Omnislasher poop out 130+'s like it isn't a big deal on a daily basis.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i dont think Omni makes these genies himself... i think he buys it cheap from his pinoyfriends and tries to sell it way overpriced on worldchat
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
there's an easy way to make a genie (i think GGB posted it here on forum). and getting good lp is all about luck, so try making a lot of genies. Counting also helps. for a 126 lp that means you need to only lose 24 LP points from lvl 1-150. If at level 40-70 ish you see that you've already lost more than 30 points then you should abandon that genie and go infuse another to not waste time. Like if it's 25/50 by lvl 50. Good luck. some people have sh1t luck though. I've been trying to get x3 int wrist on barb since when i first played with no luck now so many barbs are running around with it on 5.0 aps demon sparked with edges.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
there's an easy way to make a genie (i think GGB posted it here on forum). and getting good lp is all about luck, so try making a lot of genies. Counting also helps. for a 126 lp that means you need to only lose 24 LP points from lvl 1-150. If at level 40-70 ish you see that you've already lost more than 30 points then you should abandon that genie and go infuse another to not waste time. Like if it's 25/50 by lvl 50. Good luck. some people have sh1t luck though. I've been trying to get x3 int wrist on barb since when i first played with no luck now so many barbs are running around with it on 5.0 aps demon sparked with edges.
Agreed because in this case you wouldn't have to waste spirit in making it all the way to 150

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Pinoy or chinese IP

Offline Hei

Spendn1eweekgmakingagenies,ttoispeedvthingseup digSaroundPon forumRforeas"cheat"ewaytto level genies.
Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:37 pm by Hei

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Pinoy or chinese IP

^
Can't argue with this :-\
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Selling a 123/150 genie :O
Probably this
I'm Filipino and I just have crappy luck on all luck-based things in PW. lol Most LP I got on a genie is 101 like wth  :-X
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
thats just some shtty ritual or stuff that being from ph improves luck
just go be downerd and make lvl 1 alt
max account stash
go on main
empty ur bag
(lucky if u have 160 spots)
lvl up 159 genies to lvl 100
if any has 90+/100 keep them
rest put on alt with acc stash
delete alt
repeat
get around 20 genies with 90+/100
lvl them up to 120-130
see which gets much
in 1h u should be done with a lot of genies if u want 125+/150 genie
rather than that
as long as u have 3.00 regen and 225+ vit the genie is fine
and for dex/str based genie 123/150 is the minimum required for 124 str, 50 mag, 70 vit? or so its good enough
more is just for looks

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I'm Filipino and I just have crappy luck on all luck-based things in PW. lol Most LP I got on a genie is 101 like wth  :-X
i'm pinoy and i got 122 LP genie and 123 LP genie in less than 1 hour of trying with the method i stated earlier. i haven't tried making another since 2 years ago i think cuz i am lazy and not that active. if you count and think about the probabilities during the early levels of genie making you just save so much time and allow you to at least halve the workload. Sebi is right and he made a good suggestion on what to do so just try man.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Making genies is maybe one of the cheapest ways of farming money, at the same time the most boring as well.
By the way if I am not wrong there's a guide to level genies up instantly to 110 ( tried it before but xD gave up after filled like 4 alts with genies and no luck  :'()