Epic Perfect World

ini help

Offline inori

• Characters: tsukishi ~ inori
can female characters not have male hairs when u edit the .ini files? im trying to give my veno a certain male seeker hair however when i go to it in game at the makeover service it says customization error >_<

tested it with other female hairs from different races so i know at least im not simply doing it wrong because those did work.
~ Let me pray not to be sheltered from darkness, but to be fearless in facing it ~

Offline Zuxtain

I haven't done it in a while but I think you can only do it when you first make your character. Again I'm not that sure.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Click Me

Scroll down to Genderless Hair
 Cause GM Echo is a god.  ;)

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
It's possible to change it even now, she just have messed up a bit the codes  :rolleyes:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
That works on Tideborn only, you would have to make a new char to use that on wf (gender change for other classes)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That works on Tideborn only, you would have to make a new char to use that on wf (gender change for other classes)

does anyone have a link to a guide or can explain how u can change to the other genders hair on a existing tideborn pls?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
does anyone have a link to a guide or can explain how u can change to the other genders hair on a existing tideborn pls?
Just change the hair code, worked for me and Roomi

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Just change the hair code, worked for me and Roomi
i never knew, thank you!

Offline inori

• Characters: tsukishi ~ inori
TY all for the info, seems like i would have to make a new character in order to use male hair on female..
~ Let me pray not to be sheltered from darkness, but to be fearless in facing it ~