Epic Perfect World

File corrupted while extracting!

Offline pnkv12

Hello, I'm new here and I has done torrenting the .zip file and was unzipping it. The problem is in the photo below. And... later then same happened to texture.pck; the Window froze then blue screen. It only happens when it detects corrupted files. I really want to play this game, pls help T^T

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Redownload perhaps?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Redownload perhaps?

Only option.

Did you download the torrent file from chrome? As chrome isn't your friend whilst downloading EPW.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

LillySatou

Please download the client again via Torrent.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Try 7 zip first (winrar never worked for me for EPW) if that doesn't work then redownload from torrent

Did you download the torrent file from chrome? As chrome isn't your friend whilst downloading EPW.

:normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Goz

Hello, I'm new here and I has done torrenting the .zip file and was unzipping it. The problem is in the photo below. And... later then same happened to texture.pck; the Window froze then blue screen. It only happens when it detects corrupted files. I really want to play this game, pls help T^T

If you got the blue screen of death (I think that's what you meant anyway), it has nothing with downloading EPW, you should try and fix your PC/Laptop before playing this game.

Also...
Only option.

:normal-2:
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Deactivate your antivirus when you extract, as well. It should help. But you definetely need to redownload this. Sorry about that:/

Offline pnkv12

yeah, so do I have to redownload the torrent file from other browsers?
If you got the blue screen of death (I think that's what you meant anyway), it has nothing with downloading EPW, you should try and fix your PC/Laptop before playing this game.
yeah i know. I just got it fixed 3 months ago. This baby is a hulk since I have been using it to play games only for 6 years. My theory was, it has to work with such massive file as it's already old, it wouldn't happen if the file came in .exe tho.

And thanks everyone, I'll try everything I can ^^! I'll let you know if there is any other problem ;D