Epic Perfect World

Remove Infinite Stats on Weapon

Offline Quit

• Quited
As the title says I dont know if this is possible but I really want to remove his sht stats, i reroll my weapon on my EP x20 I got always infinite stats my last reroll on my weapon in EP I got Infinite stats then Def Lvl4, Def lvl3 and Rpdt4% .... it was kinda annoying why not purify stats....so hope it can possibly remove that stats

If agree say +1 if not -1 no thrashtalk please thanks :smiley:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Learn to use it to get chi =)

Offline Quit

• Quited
Learn to use it to get chi =)
yea but idol there so many ways to get chi but this is not very useful so id like to remove this if ever if not its ok ^-^

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
yea but idol there so many ways to get chi but this is not very useful so id like to remove this if ever if not its ok ^-^
It is useful when a wf spamming chi burn on you and you have to sog people idol

Offline Quit

• Quited
Oh really idol if this is useful emily use this weapon already or nah? there so many good eps ive seen but no ones ive seen use this weapon with infinite stats only dragon , def lvl and puri weapon ive only knows...xD well if this is really useful ill remove the thread and thanks idol swane for kindly comments :smiley:
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:54 am by Soliloquy

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
it's only useful for really specific situations

I use it mostly in RPK when there are multiple WBs spamming knockdown on me and I'm trying to spam SoG on them (and spamming puri on team mates in the small interval of time when I'm not knocked down) but I'm not able to heal enough to regain the chi that I lose, so I just use infinite since the WBs can't do enough damage to kill me personally

it's not really the stat of choice for mostly everything else but there are at least a few uses for it so I don't really see the need to get rid of it

although it does hurt when I see infinite with really good stats and think why not puri...

Offline Quit

• Quited
Oh ok sir Emily thanks for the comments I remove this now ;)

Offline Quit

• Quited
Lol..how to remove this GM remove this now lolol... :smiley:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Actually my wife uses infinite as mystic all the time to get chi vs some classes and it helps a lot. Also if Agatio keep removing everything that people say about then the whole server will end up with purify and 3 def and full attack level weapons :-[. You are not the first to get that neither the last.

Offline Quit

• Quited
I really thought its not very useful but now I know it was...so im really bad on it...from the start I was playing on this server I never use infinte weapon so now I know it to swane and sir emily its very useful...thanks for advice and kindly comments  :D

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
-1 I doubt I need to explain why. They wouldn't remove requirement, so why would they remove this? Just hope for the best when rolling. It's all luck based. At least unlike requirement it can "sometimes" be useful.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 I doubt I need to explain why. They wouldn't remove requirement, so why would they remove this? Just hope for the best when rolling. It's all luck based.

he already said several times he understood and wanted the thread to be removed  :normal-9: no need to beat a dead horse

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
he already said several times he understood and wanted the thread to be removed  :normal-9: no need to beat a dead horse
Oops my bad I'm on my phone and can't read the threads post very well on the tiny screen with my bad eyes sorry  :'(
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Quit

• Quited
if gms online please remove my thread thanks all love and peace :D