Epic Perfect World

Assassin Talk.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
Hi, I'm not new, but I've more or less returned to this game, It has been quite some time...Thank the heavens I didn't give away my stuff! (Not all of it).

I just finished getting my 145 Sin to 150 earlier this afternoon and I need major help on builds, techniques, and useful items.

First off, I'm a level 150 Assassin with full dragon armor (elemental and protection). It's nothing fancy, just the basic Dragon set. (I plan on getting r8 when I can afford it). I have my Divine Ignorance tome, and that's just about it. I decided I wanted to start by soloing some TT...let me just say...HARD.. I thought by now I would be able to solo TT (I finished it, but it took a WHILE). without having to panic over almost dying..My base APS is 2.8-(somethingsomething) un-demon sparked, and about 3.4 to 3.5 APS when sparked. (Yes I am demon)

So I figure, I must be doing something wrong. I have these tiny cakes I found in the Gods Giving NPC, one that regens health over 10s and one that instant heals you. I use both of those but I think they both do 3,500...Not much if you ask me.

I would like to know, are there any ADDITIONAL (besides the buff for dmg and defence you can farm, the charm things). items I could use...Such as candy buffs, or some type of buff I can buy from an NPC that gives me temp stats for an hour or so, are there any useful skills, or items I should have. I need to know how to better my Sin, as of now it is complete garbage! ANY help would be great - I am more of a PvE kind of guy, but I do dabble in PvP. I got 2 shot by a guildy in a guild PvP event..I could use tips on Combos, etc..etc... Any help would be great, and put to use!

(Also, excited to be back, my other game died off so I was like why not.)
Hello.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Faction base buffs give you extra stuff like accuracy and whatnot. Buy holy remedies from the boutique, they heal you for like 6k hp/mp instantly. instead of demon sparking, maybe do 2 spark to get hp back and use wind shield. I don't know much about sins, but i pve on em a lot and that stuff helps out. Because it's PvE and not PvP use focused mind often, and make sure you use genie skills like tangling and other stuff. Dragon geared sin takes a bit longer to solo but just use the right skills etc. like rib cage strike to slower the mobs damage, subsea it, most stuff sins do etc. Also have one of the special stones on your weapon, idk what it's called but theres one that increases your p attack and heals you 5%, it's found in the boutique, put that on your dagger if you take too much damage. Until you get better stats on your r8r that should help you survive the mobs hits. Make sure you do it all with full buffs like ep etc. have spirit of assualt/defense handy if you don't have people to buff you.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i just got back into the game myself after a very long time and am not a good PK player. Maybe you can farm Spirit of Defense pills from Abbadon. If you join a BH run you should encounter the mini boss that locks your party members.  He drops Spirit of Defense buff which gives u lvl 10 defense buffs from Barb BM and EP . you see lots of players walking around with those buffs on.  Also Spirit of Assault buffs which gives u attack buffs but those are meh some say. ALso you can get the bless box for PVE from PWE teacher i believe.  As for TT i havent tried doing a TT 2-3 run but if you have blood paint on the skill that gives you hp per attack as a sin you should be fine. Make sure you have HP charms and +20 vit stones on dragon set. 

as for PVP i had demon sin before. Always keep tidal on, then maze steps anti stun skill after you go in without tidal on. being stun = death against good player. Try to get as much chi as possible at all times. as aps and being a sin it should not be hard. .
 Get enemy HP to about more than Half bar but be careful not to tick Charm thats not good. Than. just 3 spark occult ice with 140 str genie. GG.  IF its against a heavy armor player like barb, bm, seeker. you should use Condensed Thorn for that water damage after you 3 spark occult him.People will QQ but it's an effective way to kill.

Lol seriously i dunno Pk ask the good sins for that.

Lots of people with really good r8 stats like x3 -int bracers and stuff now so we need to  get better gear like r8 stats and ds, warsong with good engraves. Although PK is more skill than gear though unless you are 3.33 aps with gof dag ofc.

have fun.
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 01:49 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:32 am by Sebi

Offline Death

• Old Player
It might be a good idea to ask a guildie to take a look at your gear. Here are some basic stuffs you might be missing:

- maxed meridian
- war avatar cards (you probably want s cards with lots of +att lvl and +crit, but +def lvl can be useful at times too)
- maxed spirit
- a good genie
- hp and mp food suck, better use holy remedies (you can get them from morai, boutique, and I'm not sure but maybe bq?), you can also take a look at pots exchangeable for mystical elixirs
- runes, the ones you buy from boutique give you either +6 att lvl or +6 def lvl
- iron ridgeknife, faction base buff (divine strength) or the marriage buff can be useful too

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Assuming you are mostly doing PVE, here are some tips on what to focus on.
Out of everything that has been suggested, Meridian and Cards are the most important ones. They are also the easiest to take care of. If you don't have those yet, focus there. Next comes spirit (by leveling up your card slots) and +20 vit stones in all your armor (since I don't know how you sharded your gear I thought I should mention this just to make sure) and eventually r8 gear. After that you can work on titles, but these give a fairly small boost and most people only do them on their mains.
Spirit of Defense is a huge help, but if you don't want/can't get them, making a second account with 110 chars to buff works fine.

It is beyond this post to go into details about how you should get all this. You can use it though, as a general lead on what to work on. Guides or guildies should be able to provide all the information you need.

Oh, and don't get discouraged when you get 2 shot in PVP. With your gear (or lack of it) it's not surprising. It will get better once you get some crucial power-ups.

Good Luck!
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Zuxtain

In regards to the 2/3x dex boots, getting 2/3x str would be the same wouldn't it since you would restart the extra str to dex?

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
In regards to the 2/3x dex boots, getting 2/3x str would be the same wouldn't it since you would restart the extra str to dex?

It would work, but only up until the point where you suddenly realise that you have too much str and you can't restat anymore ;)
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Zuxtain

It would work, but only up until the point where you suddenly realise that you have too much str and you can't restat anymore ;)

Surely the amount of str gained from gear wouldn't give you that much str given that all the other stat's rolled and engraved aren't str stats

Offline inori

• Characters: tsukishi ~ inori
seems like pretty much everything has been covered but I would that farming TT here is not that profitable. To get EC u can farm the mobs at Shrine of the ancestors (blue named so you don't have to worry about pk) or at nightscream island- however it's pk enabled there so u will get attacked and the old epic coins u farm there will drop if u die on that map.
~ Let me pray not to be sheltered from darkness, but to be fearless in facing it ~

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
TT is a horrible way to farm EC nowaday's since they nerfed the value of gold mats.

Honestly, the best way off of x2 drops is to farm NS island constantly until you have some decent cash.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Morai, fire legion, nation wars, daily quests and bh's. All are better than spamming TT. The only time it's any form of productive is during x2 doing 3-3. Also, know proper timing of your immunities for both PvE and PvP. Good luck, I'd give more feedback but on my phone  ;)
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Morai, fire legion, nation wars, daily quests and bh's. All are better than spamming TT. The only time it's any form of productive is during x2 doing 3-3. Also, know proper timing of your immunities for both PvE and PvP. Good luck, I'd give more feedback but on my phone  ;)
^best sin right there

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
^best sin right there

i dont see why would u quote him, hes right in a way, 3-3 is a waste of time unless 2x is on and even then takes long time to solo it especially for an dragon geared sin , id personally gear up with r8 at least the 3 parts with basic stats wth dragon top for some defense and int, as for them there is many ways to farm ec doent take that much to get r8 tbh.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
Assuming you are mostly doing PVE, here are some tips on what to focus on.
Out of everything that has been suggested, Meridian and Cards are the most important ones. They are also the easiest to take care of. If you don't have those yet, focus there. Next comes spirit (by leveling up your card slots) and +20 vit stones in all your armor (since I don't know how you sharded your gear I thought I should mention this just to make sure) and eventually r8 gear. After that you can work on titles, but these give a fairly small boost and most people only do them on their mains.
Spirit of Defense is a huge help, but if you don't want/can't get them, making a second account with 110 chars to buff works fine.

It is beyond this post to go into details about how you should get all this. You can use it though, as a general lead on what to work on. Guides or guildies should be able to provide all the information you need.

Oh, and don't get discouraged when you get 2 shot in PVP. With your gear (or lack of it) it's not surprising. It will get better once you get some crucial power-ups.

Good Luck!

Thank you, and all others, for the AMAZING response time! I just got home from class so I am still sorting through these. When I first said "charms" i meant the spirit of defence/attack. I have about 15 of each currently, which I use for PvE purposes! I totally didn't take into consideration things such as War avatars, Meridians, etc... Whew...Lots of work to do!
Hello.