Epic Perfect World

Flag Smiley Set

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
it is an insult?  :normal-9: I don't see how

Killing Jews (aka Holocaust era) and Muslims who are notorious for being labeled as terrorists?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Killing Jews (aka Holocaust era) and Muslims who are notorious for being labeled as terrorists?

and putting their flag will say that?  a flag is a flag nothing more, it represents a country; it can't say your words for you

the only thing that would be an insult would be saying "dead terrorist" or "dead Jew" and that's entirely possible without the flags

I guess if people will somehow be insulted by this then shouldn't be added, but I really don't understand why someone should take something that represents their country as an insult if they are dying on an online game

to each their own tho ;c

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yes, because it's totally good to kill let's say a Jew or someone who's Muslim and then spam their nationality's flag.  :rolleyes:
i usually just spam  :normal-2: :normal-13: and say you're sh1t bro, but this is a good idea too

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
The flags will be best smiley if add them  :police: #AddFlagSmileys

Vegas

and putting their flag will say that?  a flag is a flag nothing more, it represents a country; it can't say your words for you

the only thing that would be an insult would be saying "dead terrorist" or "dead Jew" and that's entirely possible without the flags

I guess if people will somehow be insulted by this then shouldn't be added, but I really don't understand why someone should take something that represents their country as an insult if they are dying on an online game

to each their own tho ;c

Couldn't agree more. I mean what's worse? Flag spam or "*** piece of jewish ****"

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Couldn't agree more. I mean what's worse? Flag spam or "*** piece of jewish ****"

Might as well just suggest a Holocaust/Hitler, Musim/Terrorist, Black person/Gang smiley sets.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Might as well just suggest a Holocaust/Hitler, Musim/Terrorist, Black person/Gang smiley sets.

a flag doesn't automatically represent all the bad aspects of a country...

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
a flag doesn't automatically represent all the bad aspects of a country...
That's a true statement  :-X

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Stop arguing or we get closed :'( just +1 or -1 is easy just like that

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Stop arguing or we get closed :'( just +1 or -1 is easy just like that

it's probably a good idea to discuss suggestions and compare pros and cons before adding something, even with something as simple as this

arguing can be a good thing, you don't have to shelter everything.  we're being civil about this, and I see what she is saying

if people are going to take it the wrong way then probably would be a good idea to not add them as she said, I was just explaining why I think the idea that someone would be ashamed/insulted by their country/nationality because someone used a smilie of their flag is difficult for me to relate to

knowing this server, tho, it probably would upset a lot of people unnecessarily  :rolleyes:

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
it's probably a good idea to discuss suggestions and compare pros and cons before adding something, even with something as simple as this

arguing can be a good thing, you don't have to shelter everything.  we're being civil about this, and I see what she is saying

if people are going to take it the wrong way then probably would be a good idea to not add them as she said, I was just explaining why I think the idea that someone would be ashamed/insulted by their country/nationality because someone used a smilie of their flag is difficult for me to relate to

knowing this server, tho, it probably would upset a lot of people unnecessarily  :rolleyes:
  is a game I don't see why ppl would get hurt but still who knows ...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Why would i be offended when someone kills me and spams the german flag?

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
idk don't ask me I wouldn't be offended if u ask me

Vegas

What does that have to do with flags? Do you think of terrorists when you see the flag of UAE? Do you think of nazis when you see a German flag?  Imagine you go to Europe and you see someone with the american flag on a t shirt, would you sue him?  :normal-19:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Are you a jew?