Epic Perfect World

Controlling Easies

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
0:31 ye bro go get them ppl stunned  :normal-2: what a bs dude, im out dont wanna be called drama maker, when u are obv too dumb for this :normal-36:

You can clearly see that animation... Besides it was on someone who has high probability to be a pt leader too.
  :normal-19:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yeeey drama started

Anyways nice video man

Offline BriEsT

• Don
aoe doesnt make any difference if used on 1 person, use roar on more than 3 ppl make some usage of it
oh i just read that u said those skills werent needed.. lol wow
next time u try to give criticism to some1, atleast have good base, when u actually use some skills and cancel roars and time ur stuns/hfs aa wrs outside of ur squad
that's what made difference between xp wrs and arti wrs back in time 
keep trying to improve, one day u will  :police:

Hy , just gonna comment on that 2nd part , not looking for drama tho 100 % serious . There is a youtuber called Buckley who said this on one of his videos ( Hate comments - A dose of Buckley ) . You dont have to be a famous movie critic like J. Hoberman in order to know if a movie was sh1t or not . What Im tryna say is that , you dont have to be best wr in PW in order to tell if someone is doing something good or bad .

So if we take you for example and I say , Pedja you're a sh1t wr , that doesnt mean that I instantly hate you or something , I just dont like your gameplay and I gave you my opinion + what I think you could do in order to improve it ( I did that on someones video and he said I make no sense so w/e lol ) .

Zirkon

Hy , just gonna comment on that 2nd part , not looking for drama tho 100 % serious . There is a youtuber called Buckley who said this on one of his videos ( Hate comments - A dose of Buckley ) . You dont have to be a famous movie critic like J. Hoberman in order to know if a movie was sh1t or not . What Im tryna say is that , you dont have to be best wr in PW in order to tell if someone is doing something good or bad .

So if we take you for example and I say , Pedja you're a sh1t wr , that doesnt mean that I instantly hate you or something , I just dont like your gameplay and I gave you my opinion + what I think you could do in order to improve it ( I did that on someones video and he said I make no sense so w/e lol ) .
you are major nerd oh my god

Nice video brent ; -)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

u alrdy call me sht  :shocked: and lol trust me i cant be bothered, its just annoying how all of u sht on harp meanwhile this video doesnt show nothing more but 2-3 tiny differences that are barely effective such as pike auto attack in order to purge sword stance and faith+sutra+fly, no drama indeed, i just told him what he has to improve
its same as if u play ep and just spam ct buff and aoe heals like any other ep, i think u know what im talking about since u are ep, i saw u playing ep and buffing whole squad and using other heals in order to save it, same as for wr, u use disarm to save ur teammates, chain stuns to save wrs near u, silence pt lead/ep to buy ur fac mates few more secs, reel in ep to make it waste genie, bolt more ppl so more ppl use faith.  :police:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
you are major nerd oh my god

Nice video brent ; -)

Shut up retard I try act normal on forum xd l3l o.o kidd i fked ur m0m m8 xd ( I love you come back to game plz <33333 ) .

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
u alrdy call me sht  :shocked: and lol trust me i cant be bothered, its just annoying how all of u sht on harp meanwhile this video doesnt show nothing more but 2-3 tiny differences that are barely effective such as pike auto attack in order to purge sword stance and faith+sutra+fly, no drama indeed, i just told him what he has to improve
its same as if u play ep and just spam ct buff and aoe heals like any other ep, i think u know what im talking about since u are ep, i saw u playing ep and buffing whole squad and using other heals in order to save it, same as for wr, u use disarm to save ur teammates, chain stuns to save wrs near u, silence pt lead/ep to buy ur fac mates few more secs, reel in ep to make it waste genie, bolt more ppl so more ppl use faith.  :police:

I wasnt talking about Brents gameplay btw , just about ppl commenting on other ppls gameplays . + I didnt sh1t on harpist at all I just gave him my honest opinion ( I think I even said he improved a bit ) , while I give the same to Brent over skype we are friends after all . And if nothing I believe that at least Im fair enough to comment and actually mean what I say ( I troll ingame sometimes but almost never on forum ) . And I dont play ep : ( , I actually play wr myself alot and I think Im ok with it ... I hope lol ( Nada je velika kurva ; ) xd ) .

No reason to reply to this on tho , is just my view of ppl comments on enemy vids , everyone will always support their guild so everything I said here now is pointless l3l . Tho it would be cool that people actually for once said what they think ( like you now ) and not really just say nice video you are best bla bla bla ( like both our guilds do ) . But again pointless talk and wishful dream .

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
BeNicePlease♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ty for the 1v1s, Brent... I show all the true meaning of cc bm, Subzeroo style.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SunnyDay

• Characters: SunnyDay,Irelyth
  • Faction: Artifex
It was "good" pk somehow since pedro and marius wasnt there , we still did well.
good music ,nice video

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Good   :-X nice cc
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:23 am by ßuster

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
i think the haters on this thread dont realise that to be efficient doesnt mean to use every damn skill possible which in most cases can be a waste of time

stop thinking with your hate and enjoy the skills shown here :) gg brent