Epic Perfect World

Controlling Easies

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

4 minute video :normal-1:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
lol bro xD i think your ego is hurt xD should learn CC xD stun one person noob xD you lost xD
OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

:)) >:D :)) >:D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
not even sage dude.. what a disgrace to crowd control masters everywhere...

easies can't be made like this..
(^:

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
i think with 60 vs 30warning  is it very hard  ???

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
i think with 60 vs 30warning  is it very hard  ???
stfu your guild is shit lol...trust me, I was in it.

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
great vid was easy pk ;)

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
stfu your guild is **** lol...trust me, I was in it.

You were in every shit guild

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Seen better, but not bad.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
alright let me tell u what i saw here:
first two mins of video i only saw u ccing 1 max 2 targets by using roar and myriad sword stance(Demon version has a 50% chance to stun targets for 3 seconds) and costs one spark
Aeolian Blade - Has a 50% chance to stun the enemy for 3 seconds.
the only difference is that it reduces p dmg for 200% and magic for 300% but since u were using it on one person it has no effect
i thought when u guys were commenting u were swapping weps i hoped to see some range pike, range axe, zerk axe, some dph, silence, disarm, reckless rush and AAing pt lead.
I guess I thought now that u have naeem, momo and savi u guys would learn something but oh well.
Also nice escape with wings man and amazing bolts on one/two person/s and nice cancel roar on 1:12
Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:44 am by Skazy

Beatrice♥

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
alright let me tell u what i saw here:
first two mins of video i only saw u ccing 1 max 2 targets by using roar and myriad sword stance(Demon version has a 50% chance to stun targets for 3 seconds) and costs one spark
Aeolian Blade - Has a 50% chance to stun the enemy for 3 seconds.
the only difference is that it reduces p dmg for 200% and magic for 300% but since u were using it on one person it has no effect
i thought when u guys were commenting u were swapping weps i hoped to see some range pike, range axe, zerk axe, some dph, silence, disarm, reckless rush and AAing pt lead.
I guess I thought now that u have naeem, momo and savi u guys would learn something but oh well.
Also nice escape with wings man and amazing bolts on one/two person/s and nice cancel roar on 1:12

All those extra skills you mentions, weren't needed in that situation. Roar, is aoe ;) myriad sword stance, is aoe ;)

Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 07:08 am by BeNicePlease

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
All those extra skills you mentions, weren't needed in that situation. Roar, is aoe ;) myriad sword stance, is aoe ;)
aoe doesnt make any difference if used on 1 person, use roar on more than 3 ppl make some usage of it
oh i just read that u said those skills werent needed.. lol wow
next time u try to give criticism to some1, atleast have good base, when u actually use some skills and cancel roars and time ur stuns/hfs aa wrs outside of ur squad
that's what made difference between xp wrs and arti wrs back in time 
keep trying to improve, one day u will  :police:
Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 07:12 am by Skazy

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
aoe doesnt make any difference if used on 1 person, use roar on more than 3 ppl make some usage of it

First, second and third roar did in-fact reach more than 3 people. You can clearly see that animation... Besides it was on someone who has high probability to be a pt leader too. Further on the video it was mainly grouped up people. Only at the end did I stun maybe 2 - 3 at a time thats because they were pushing around our signet. Quite worth it tbh, you don't know what you are talking about  :normal-9:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
First, second and third roar did in-fact reach more than 3 people. You can clearly see that animation... Besides it was on someone who has high probability to be a pt leader too. Further on the video it was mainly grouped up people. Only at the end did I stun maybe 2 - 3 at a time thats because they were pushing around our signet. Quite worth it tbh, you don't know what you are talking about  :normal-9:
0:31 ye bro go get them ppl stunned  :normal-2: what a bs dude, im out dont wanna be called drama maker, when u are obv too dumb for this :normal-36:

Offline Goz

didn't watch but still amazing video
/end
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps