Epic Perfect World

Can we Change the look of our barbs we love??

Offline Zuxtain

I'm not sure how it will look because it depends on the design of the tail but I don't think it will be hard to code because surely the venos tail code could be copied and just change the design. The tails movement would be already in the veno tail's code. Not sure how hard it is to code it so it sticks to the barbs tush though

Offline Death

• Old Player
I wouldn't mind it, but I don't think veno tails would fit and it's imho a waste of time to make new animated models for tails  :-[

But I wonder if it would be possible to make barb fur color changeable. Imagine a pink panda barb!  :tiger-26:

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
I wouldn't mind it, but I don't think veno tails would fit and it's imho a waste of time to make new animated models for tails  :-[

But I wonder if it would be possible to make barb fur color changeable. Imagine a pink panda barb!  :tiger-26:

pandas are cutest but not enough fluffy, would be better to make them MORE animal like, not like hybrids.

Offline leviathan

• Reborn
  • (Insert something original here)
  • Characters: Killswitch
  • Faction: Adrastos
Add an option to change tiger form color pls.

Wtb dark grey fur with black stripes and blue fire plox

Other p servers have done this so it is a thing you know  :police:

Offline SkinnyPuppy

• ~Feed me~
  • The beatings will continue..until morale improves.
  • Characters: SkinnyPuppy
aww here we go with the keyboard forum warriors lol

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
 :police: +1 anyway

LOL Idk, maybe the image in my head is weird and creeps me out. If I could draw more than stick people and circles, I'd show you! LOL
:-\ I don't think from first place that agatio will do this change.  :rolleyes:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
:-\ I don't think from first place that agatio will do this change.  :rolleyes:

I know, was joking. lol  :-\
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
My barb already has a tail... just on the wrong side  :normal-2: but serious now i dont think its possible and i dont think its necessary so -1
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Will probably be hard to do cuz Barbs/Venos have skills in their true forms,and those skills have an animation.
If they manged to make a veno turn in to a bat for example,what would the skill animations look like?
So yeah,an interesting idea but probably hard to add.
Though the tail thing,that might be possible to add since it does not change anything.

WHAT IF I WANTED A TAIL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Quit

• Quited
tbh I think it would be great to have class specific true forms for barbs like a wolf form for wolf barbs tiger for tigers etc etc
I think this is good suggestion :smiley: or It would be nice if they add more we have already wolf, lion, tiger, panda add like dragon then dragon form something like that..xD
Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:00 pm by Soliloquy