Epic Perfect World

Can we Change the look of our barbs we love??

Offline firestorm01

how about being able to have a tail just like the venos do..the barbs are part animal even when not in tiger form..So please try and add a wolf tail tiger tail lion tail or panda tail i think it would be awesome..  :-*  :P

Offline SkinnyPuppy

• ~Feed me~
  • The beatings will continue..until morale improves.
  • Characters: SkinnyPuppy
Yeah I want my tail damn it I feel wrong not being able to swat the flys away on  hot summer day

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Yeah I want my tail damn it I feel wrong not being able to swat the flys away on  hot summer day

First of all, this made me laugh so hard.

Second, I am not even sure that is possible and honestly, it would creep me out. lol :/
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline SkinnyPuppy

• ~Feed me~
your welcome lol

Offline firestorm01

but miss tonika they just look weirder without the tail   :P

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
but miss tonika they just look weirder without the tail   :P

LOL Idk, maybe the image in my head is weird and creeps me out. If I could draw more than stick people and circles, I'd show you! LOL
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline firestorm01

:))  :)) yeah hun i think ur mind is being weird for you

Offline SkinnyPuppy

• ~Feed me~
tbh I think it would be great to have class specific true forms for barbs like a wolf form for wolf barbs tiger for tigers etc etc

Offline firestorm01

you're right puppy i asked about that on old pwi but never got any response why cant they code that into game??

icyyuki

Interesting suggestion XD I personally dont pay attention to barb's tooshi but if its possible then I dont see why not  ;)

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline SkinnyPuppy

• ~Feed me~
personally I don't see how hard it can be if they can code in new classes then why not a an option for a tail or class specific true forms it would even be nice for venos to have specific true forms as well..well except for bats I don't see how that would work unless they did a cutesy dragon or something lol

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Will probably be hard to do cuz Barbs/Venos have skills in their true forms,and those skills have an animation.
If they manged to make a veno turn in to a bat for example,what would the skill animations look like?
So yeah,an interesting idea but probably hard to add.
Though the tail thing,that might be possible to add since it does not change anything.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 terrible suggestion, it's like you're encouraging the anime fans