Epic Perfect World

Domgrath- Rise of a Titan

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
No offense but was the first fight even a real 1v1? Looked to me like you just attacked him randomly
It was.

Vegas

It was.

Weird :x Was looking strange with no tidal and ****

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Weird :x Was looking strange with no tidal and ****
He had tidal
What are you want xd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No offense but was the first fight even a real 1v1? Looked to me like you just attacked him randomly

It was, he was just being cocky beforehand

Disrupted

i liked the music

eternalagony23

blasterjaxx my religion  :normal-48:

I also stalked your post bro LOOOOL

Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:51 pm by Swink

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
that was a good vid actually, good job

icyyuki

Josh seeking for attention :normal-3:

Beatrice♥

Nice video and musics are good <3

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
that was a good vid actually, good job

Nice video and musics are good <3

Thank you both  8)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
:normal-2:

Look at all these dogs, lifetime achievement you killed me once. I remember that day very well you got slaughtered everytime you came out of sz for 30mins you kept trying without even getting close, even logged off 2times out of madness. Then you decided to stop trying and come out of nowhere start the fight while I wasn't even there LOL. Then run sz and don't leave it for 4days :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:  Like come on dog you really think posting a random win that wasn't even a true fight is gonna prove anything? Anyone in here knows I can take a major sht on you with my eyes closed on any of my classes ( which explains the purpose of this video and how mad it got you  :normal-3: :normal-3: )

Now if it makes you sleep better then go ahead and tell yourself you won, but everyone here knows it's not the case and it will never be except maybe for the few other dogs that we all know here ; )

Ps: If it was a real fight and not attacking me while I wasn't there or ready at start, you wouldn't have started your recorder considering 100+ fights before where my charm barely ticked  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Most funny part is this quote that I never even said once, trying to make it look like I quit because of you LOL funny.

You're making fun of yourself tbh, anyway not too bad of a video I guess.

Always destroying the easies bro ...keep it up ...
Tho no point explaining to people who live in denial ;)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

heiro

where the chill vibes at, all going ape sht just a game fegs

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Doesn't prove anything to me tbh. Won't change your dog status  :shocked:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
:normal-2:

Look at all these dogs, lifetime achievement you killed me once. I remember that day very well you got slaughtered everytime you came out of sz for 30mins you kept trying without even getting close, even logged off 2times out of madness. Then you decided to stop trying and come out of nowhere start the fight while I wasn't even there LOL. Then run sz and don't leave it for 4days :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:  Like come on dog you really think posting a random win that wasn't even a true fight is gonna prove anything? Anyone in here knows I can take a major sht on you with my eyes closed on any of my classes ( which explains the purpose of this video and how mad it got you  :normal-3: :normal-3: )

Now if it makes you sleep better then go ahead and tell yourself you won, but everyone here knows it's not the case and it will never be except maybe for the few other dogs that we all know here ; )

Ps: If it was a real fight and not attacking me while I wasn't there or ready at start, you wouldn't have started your recorder considering 100+ fights before where my charm barely ticked  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Most funny part is this quote that I never even said once, trying to make it look like I quit because of you LOL funny.

You're making fun of yourself tbh, anyway not too bad of a video I guess.

Relax, and there's no need to get defensive. You clearly lost the fight in my video and you can name every excuse you want but there's no denying that you were outplayed in the moment.

Please keep my thread clean folks, I don't want it being locked because a few people are upset that their friend lost.
Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:49 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath