Epic Perfect World

Fire Legions

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
So, myself and a few other people have noticed the lack of Fire Legions/'bad timing' Fire Legions.

Is there any possibility that Fire Legions could be done during the day or in the afternoon or have them twice a day for different time zones? (when a GM decides to start it not everyday :P) I know they are supposed to be random, but 4am-9am server time Fire Legions is pretty unfair for those who can't log on at these times :(
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2015, 10:53 am by Zyokunt

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
 keep it like this random  ill -1 cuz u r artifex :P jk

heiro

+1111111111111111111111111111111111

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
change ur time zone

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
change ur time zone

You are seriously, one of the most mentally disabled people I've ever met in this game.

+1. As it is, me and most other european people can't do it most of the time because it's activated during the night (our time) and we can't do it because of school/work next day.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I +1 this, maybe I'll get the chance to do fl again

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
The same opinion...
+1 !!!
Not only Fire Legion, but also weekly morai, ares, or maybe even NW. Idk but I'm really hoping for this.
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Zuxtain

Not only Fire Legion, but also weekly morai, ares, or maybe even NW. Idk but I'm really hoping for this.

+1 to this. The struggle of living in the future in comparison to the rest of the world (Australia)

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
+111111 only cause ur name on my head

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
No, because people who have 200 alts and didn't finish all of them in 1 day they have time to finish the rest XD
this^
You should think about other people who 'abuse' these events not only about yourself...

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
You are seriously, one of the most mentally disabled people I've ever met in this game.

+1. As it is, me and most other european people can't do it most of the time because it's activated during the night (our time) and we can't do it because of school/work next day.
mad boy ....

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

its alot of hard work and if some ppls actually bother farming so much i guess why not, doesnt mean  other ppls shuldnt be able to do it at least on one char.

1+
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
ares is on from 4 - server resest as much as i know (yes the event itsself says its only till 10 but i've done it after 10 in the past) which is quite a timespan but i guess it wouldn't rly hurt having it start a bit earlier

About NW aga would have to change the server time to change nw time.

Idk if its the same with morai as it is with nw but imo that event accours at a really stupid time anyhow - saturdays around tw time ~ and depending on when your faction starts regrouping and how long the tw goes you rly dont have much of a chance to participate even if you can be on.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2015, 11:32 am by Neve