Epic Perfect World

❃ Drawing Contest ❃ Closed ❃

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Hello lads and gents,

I know we had alot of contests already and many of you are busy with work or exams or prolly not even in the mood for another contest. But I will try my luck, while hoping you all will have mercy with someone who really loves your art -
and going to participate in my contest.  :normal-1:

This contest will be for any type of drawing my characters.
Just pick the kind of drawing you feel in the mood for or you are most comfortable with.

Id like a couple drawing with a theme in the style of "Heaven vs. Hell" / "Good vs. Evil" / "Light vs. Darkness".
My cleric stands for the dark part and my veno - well for the opposite.
But even if they are so different, I want it to look like if they are inseparable/soulmates.

You can draw just the heads, a waist up or a full body - its up to you.

Preferably main colors in the drawing are black/white/bordeaux/darkred - its not a must either.
But please keep the hair-, eye-, lipcolor and the basic look the same (cleric feathers/bunny ears).

You are free in expression, shapes, background, positions and so on.

Now we are coming to the prices!  :normal-47:
They will be as following ...

1st     12k ec
2nd     9k ec
3rd      7k ec
4th      5k ec
5th      3k ec
6th      2k ec

Above that I will give 500 ec to everyone who participates with a real entry - as a token of appreciation.  :normal-23:

Deadline is June 30th
If you have any questions or need more/better screenshots and stuff like this - feel free to pm me.

I know you guys are amazingly talented.
Thats why it would be a pleasure if you are going to take the challenge and coming up with some new incredible pieces of your art.

Have fun and good luck everyone.  :normal-4:

Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 11:24 am by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥

Hello lads and gents,

at first I wanna thank you all so much for joining my contest, coz I know you are quite busy and
each and everyone of you was putting so much effort and time into the drawings.  :normal-23:

I am so impressed how everyone catched the theme in a different way - and I love them all!  :normal-48:
I also hope you guys had fun while drawing and enjoyed the contest as much as I did.  :normal-1:

You all made it really hard for me to decide, coz all the entries are so unique and special.
I hope you all can find yourselves in the rankings and above that I hope you dont mind the multiple prizes,
but I didnt feel like letting anyone out.

Special thanks again to Echo for the beautiful doodle.  :normal-23:
Thanks to Mist aswell for the sketch.

Participation Reward
letkajenkka (sketch)

Now its my pleasure to announce the winners:

6th
Neve
KurumiSin
baby_vien
Mol

5th
MezO