Epic Perfect World

AiZoX - Farewell

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
ONE BADDIE LESS LOL
LOOOOL i will miss those replies saviox..

There goes one of the best sins on this game ... Hope to see you back in game at some point soon bro...
Was nice pking with and against you over the last year btw. Good video ,really like the song .
Great times bro had lots of fun who knows what will happen next. Glad you liked the vid.

dun gooo :'( ur gay lover (andrei) will miss u way too much :-[
:( he cheats on you I think..

bye idol :(
bye bye idol  ;)

Great video brother, I will miss you even if we didnt talk that much in last time.
You are one of the best sins from this server and we will remind you.
Take care of you dear friend, pony, noob. :'( Hope you will be back one day  :normal-12:
aww pony can still talk doesnt matter if i left  :normal-9:

Good luck
Ty

Sad to see you and Lenara go. Good luck with whatever you're going to do bro, I enjoyed your video.  :'(
aww sad to leave too somehow bro.. ty

OP video master sin , gonna miss you teacher  :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: nice video as always ,op gameplay
Take care of you :3
my student I hope you will make progress even while I'm gone take care bro  ;)

Leaving before we made the clash of the titans 1337 vs aizox. Good luck bro
A wise man once said: this new generation of nerds
[28-04-15 21:35:25] Pavle: has no respect towards the alphas
[28-04-15 21:35:47] Pavle: you see few people bow down
[28-04-15 21:35:53] Pavle: but most live in the delusion
[28-04-15 21:36:02] Pavle: that they can compare to the incomparables
[28-04-15 21:36:09] Pavle: contest the uncontested
[28-04-15 21:36:18] Pavle: kill the immortals

Maybe this day will happen bro ; )

Jammer dat je gaat! Hopelijk kom je nog eens ff ingame^^
aw, kan nog op skype praten hoor  ;)

ay lmao... "Seeyanextweek" hypocrites  :shocked:  :rolleyes:

On topic:

You suck...  :normal-4:  :normal-37:
Joke cutie, Nice one. :-*
1v1 on gw2 or noob..
aww ty qt :* No no no no mesmer...
good way to finish it all off, great vid bro  :police:

a legend never dies  ;) see you around  :normal-37:
ty bro well I wont say goodbye to you hehe and yes wise words  ;)
:normal-13: :normal-12: :normal-13: why? explain why leave did i something wrong? omg...xD
maxime u are a great frend and good luck.. hope u comeback...OK :normal-13: nice video btw my frend and idol :normal-12:
aww idol i will miss u was fun pking with you ; ) take care idol

Sad to see you go man, one of the best all around players and one of the best(if not the best) friends I've hopped onto in this game, the video was awesome as always, best music, quality and gameplay.

Good luck to you and Lenara :normal-3:
I could say the same about you bro but you already know that ;) I have no doubts you will go far as a sin as you already did

Good end to god sin career bro gl
ty bro well no goodbye to you either xd

video was really op, loved ur gameplay in fact is one of the best i ever seen, too bad u quiting even tho u aint too blame server is getting really boring, i hope u the best gdluck meng  ;)
Ty bro now that im gone you know whats left to do  ;)

Waaaaat!  :normal-12:
aww dont saderis :c

Aw, nice video man. Hope to see more videos of you in action sometime soon. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Ty man ! You'll see new videos at some point that's nearly sure but it probably wont be pw I'm almost sure about that :-X

Good luck and take care.  O:-)
ty :)

Farewell my brother, it's sad to see you leave. I was shocked too. Ty for the 1v1s, the advice and for being a friend. You too Lenara, good luck to you both.
Ty brother anytime, we stay in touch on skype ; )

Awww can't believe your leaving. Gonna miss
Playing with the best sin making easies.
Really good video, hope to see you again.
Who's gonna wipe squads for me now :c

100/10 IGN would watch again  :'(
haaa the squad wiper retired gonna have to find a new one, idk if he will be as efficient though  :rolleyes:

Was nice getting to know you and good luck on what ever you do next great video as well take care man ^^
ty bro ^^

Awesome final video bro. 
You are definitely one of best sins ever on this server, hands down.
Sad to see you go bro, you taught me a lot
Thanks for 1v1's/advice/and being a friend  :normal-13:See you around , best of luck to whatever you do.
aw swink bro.. It's sad to leave people like you behind like this.. I will miss u :* We talk on skype bro

Take care and good luck, was fun pking with you  :normal-36:
Also, I won't miss your deep sting on my fortify  :normal-18:
Hahahaha you can ig safely now   :)) Thanks

farewell  :-X
bye bye buster

bye...
bye

Good Luck man :)
ty man :)

Bye, was fun 1v1ing you  :sad:
bye bro yeah was loads of fun

bye brother many kiss for lenara
bye bye bro i will still eat your rabbit

bye loser, ill miss my god duo wreckingeasies partner and transfer to eune moron
bye meng.. i will miss undefeated duo too.. You go euw, eune downsyndrome server

ill miss u meng hope to see u again so i can beat u when i play sin :P 8)
bye meng ill miss u too, but you will never beat me ; ))

farewell and good luck guys :normal-36: you'll always find a day to come back
the nab who told me about this server quits QQ
ty man

Where do I start man, the video is absolutely amazing. From timers to effects to fight and music choices u made. The music was dope, the effects kept my attention and the timing u done. Best way to finish EPW experience and video making. I am glad I met u and we both know we'll keep in touch, and hope for you and Lena to have great time cybering I meant to say playing together. It was my pleasure to play back to back with guy like you, and um let's say extraordinary pleasure talking with Lena. Best of luck for u two, cheers.  :police:
Do you want to get fcked.. : )  joke meng kiss kiss i will miss u pedja.. we play league someday ; )

good luck in gw2 ups ; ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
nerd : ) i win u meng

Bye and good luck, Maxime.  :normal-36:
bye ty haylee

R.I.P epic, maxi and xar are gone, now no one is left to stand between baddies and serverwide domination. The glorious age of the goodies has passed.

Also now I need to find my own music  :'(
aw alex , i will send you music ; ))

Goodbye sir, I will miss your LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PMs laughing at me. Have fun and nice video. :sad:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL bro... i will miss you one shotting me or scaring me off with 5aps weapon during event.. take care  ;)

sad to see a good sin leaving
anyway good luck brother was great time to pk with you
gonna miss you my love  :-[
aw ahed i will miss you.. take care brother..

Nice video and good bye!
Hope to see you come around from time to time.  ^-^
bye bye i highly doubt it but who knows ;)

Nice video sucks your leaving qq
you have my skype meng we can talk  :sad:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Which server? ???

Darkhaven  :normal-1:

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
You're a legend until forever <3!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'd make a post telling you good bye but I think I'll just skype you tomorrow xd

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
R.I.P Onli sin i respect

Disrupted

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
lmao baiiiiiiiiii hf

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
aw goodbye maxime! take care of yourself and you too lenara!

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
its not a 1st April anymore, anyway have fun and gl !!!
see around soon  :normal-36:

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
You're a legend until forever <3!
:-*

I'd make a post telling you good bye but I think I'll just skype you tomorrow xd
aw no need bro :sad:

R.I.P Onli sin i respect
amigo  :sad:

Bye man :'c
bye bye meng : (

lmao baiiiiiiiiii hf
bye bye

Dude you lost, you are emo bye bye bye
Stay quiet unknown before I smash you
noob dude i never loose

aw goodbye maxime! take care of yourself and you too lenara!
aw ty miki bye bye  :normal-23:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Farewell AiZoX, yet another 'God Player' descending into the depths of reality.

I will miss fighting your characters, who have dominated due to gear superiority..

However, like all, none truly quit this game. You may move away to another land of magic, however you will always make it back home.

I will be seeing you and lena soon. A month? :police:
Last Edit: Apr 29, 2015, 04:32 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

• : D
Omg..whaleOP sin quitting...what? Nice video meng, as always, good music, good effects, liked it. Hope you and Lena will be fine ;cccccccccc go swim in ocean now..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

icyyuki

Bai bai, take care :monkey-36:

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
de video and de gameplai are godly as always but why quittin brother from another mother :( i'll miss ya m3ng take care and enjoy w/e u gonna do  ;)