Epic Perfect World

Switching gender

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Define past, maybe the server was less crowded than it is now.  :rolleyes:

december 2013. sure there weren't as many people but it took literally less than a minute lol.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
december 2013. sure there weren't as many people but it took literally less than a minute lol.
I don't know, you should ask a GM if that's possible, could be possible unless they're too busy.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
bumppppppppppppppppppp

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i agree +1 for weeaboo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
agatio's reply on other thread.

what i was thinking is the gms do it like they used to back then. all you gotta do is pm them and they will trade your male weapon skin for female and vice versa.
But GMs don't know who changed the gender and when and who did not, so they would basically become a trade machine for anyone who asked for it and it's not their job to do this. I can imagine people wanting to trade more than 20 skins, that would be a time waste worse than if I made that trade system in forge.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
But GMs don't know who changed the gender and when and who did not, so they would basically become a trade machine for anyone who asked for it and it's not their job to do this. I can imagine people wanting to trade more than 20 skins, that would be a time waste worse than if I made that trade system in forge.

Hm, so no chance?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's possible to make the script fix them automatically during gender change, I can work on this after patch.