Epic Perfect World

Watcher of the earth in playoffs arena

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
While I am not in favor nor against this suggestion, there is something that must be noted.

Whether you do or do not put Watcher of the Earth inside playoffs, or whether you do or do not DQ ppl who log alts to change genie skills outside, doesn't really matter at all. Whatever the outcome of this thread, people will be able to have class specific genies simply by having 10 genies in their inventories.

The only real question is if you want
1) people to farm 10 different genies (this may be easy, but it's still time consuming), or
2) to help them get the same result with just 1 genie, by putting watcher of the earth inside.

This is just food for thought, as I don't care about the outcome myself.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Imo, you should remove the banker and allow people to carry max 2 genies. Why would you allow people to have a counter for everything when playoffs are about who's the best 1v1er/who's the best team, not who has the most counters  :rolleyes: Too tryhard.
People rely on their genies too much already. Let's just remove them from game  :police:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I myself, when I join the playoffs I use 1 genie so I'm not talking about myself, but not allowing others to use more than 2 genies is quite unfair. Trying hard has nothing to do with using more than 1 genie. They may not be the greatest fighters but if they feel that this helps them, what's wrong? If you call this person a "tryhard" and you mock him, does that mean that you're affraid that this genie he's using against your class, w/e that is, is going to make you lose the battle? If not, you shouldn't really bother. (Generally speaking, not refering to anyone specifically.)  :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Calling "tryhard" is so hypocritical when 99% of the ppl who go in playoffs aim to take the fight to duel(unless i am their oponent and i die 123) running around whole fight with def gears in hope of doing better plan and win duel :police:
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2015, 04:35 pm by IceNiki

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
People rely on their genies too much already. Let's just remove them from game  :police:
no holypath are u kidding me woman? how am i ever gonna get done with bh? :(

about the calling ppl tryhards thing... its nothing offensive imo , when someone has a genie for each class they are trying to win, no? nothing wrong with trying is there?

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
the struggle..the passion..the lack of shirt.....

hi FMP

go buy yourself a shirt and i will +1 this sowonderful suggestion

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
While I am not in favor nor against this suggestion, there is something that must be noted.

Whether you do or do not put Watcher of the Earth inside playoffs, or whether you do or do not DQ ppl who log alts to change genie skills outside, doesn't really matter at all. Whatever the outcome of this thread, people will be able to have class specific genies simply by having 10 genies in their inventories.

The only real question is if you want
1) people to farm 10 different genies (this may be easy, but it's still time consuming), or
2) to help them get the same result with just 1 genie, by putting watcher of the earth inside.

This is just food for thought, as I don't care about the outcome myself.

You are a wise man, Yoda

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
woda you got a point but what we want id people busy, so having them work for multiple genies beneficts us best instead of having 1 genie while changing all the skills.

as is aid, u dont need a 150/150 genie for playoffs, a crappy is enough.

what i see most on playoffs is: occult, faith and expel.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
woda you got a point but what we want id people busy, so having them work for multiple genies beneficts us best instead of having 1 genie while changing all the skills.

Ad, windshield, EP, immune to metal/wood/fire, tangle mire, Will Surge, Whirlwind, also fortify, badge, spark
depends on each class. Although, for example barbs require 1 genie.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

et you hosted playoffs endless time, have you seen anyone killing leizo without metal/sleep immune? they just take it to duel, have you seen anyone killing bewitch? they just take it to duel n yet get ***ed have you seen someone killing isco/radikala without will surge? verm without metal immune ? savi without fortify? woda without wood immune again? basically theres people in event you can never beat unless you use perfect genie against them, these some of these who are saying tryhard i can't remember last time i saw them in playoffs they should stick with mass pk, it's just so lame to ask us to carry more than 4 genies, we have genies that we use only for mass pk, do we really have to change it's skills everytime we attend? just put that npc there n see how it goes man...I bet 75% of people wouldn't even use it and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i laught when someone mentioned "u shouldn't allow them to carry more than 2 genies"

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
agreed  :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1 , no need tbh, genies are easy to make if u wanna go that hard on people
1 genie is sometimes enough
maybe 2

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
et you hosted playoffs endless time, have you seen anyone killing leizo without metal/sleep immune? they just take it to duel, have you seen anyone killing bewitch? they just take it to duel n yet get ****ed have you seen someone killing isco/radikala without will surge? verm without metal immune ? savi without fortify? woda without wood immune again? basically theres people in event you can never beat unless you use perfect genie against them, these some of these who are saying tryhard i can't remember last time i saw them in playoffs they should stick with mass pk, it's just so lame to ask us to carry more than 4 genies, we have genies that we use only for mass pk, do we really have to change it's skills everytime we attend? just put that npc there n see how it goes man...I bet 75% of people wouldn't even use it and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i laught when someone mentioned "u shouldn't allow them to carry more than 2 genies"
dude 2 genies are enough this 2 genies is what i use in playoffs:
vs all classes but mystic/veno
for veno mystic
and same goes when ever i go to playoffs on mage/mystic/wr, mystic 1 genie, mg 2, wr 2

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
You are a wise man, Yoda

lol

This seems legit from a GM's point of view.

So long as you have good reasons for why NPCs are in there or why not and what type of gameplay you want to support, I'm fine with anything.

Also ty for the credit c:
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.