Epic Perfect World

Watcher of the earth in playoffs arena

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
please add this npc to playoffs arena im tired from putting genie in account stash logging alt edit genie skills then go back to main no point from not having it there please add it before new patch pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i already have str/dex/vitmage genie but thats not enough when you need to use immunity vs each class no point from not adding it because there's already a way to edit genie skills but it takes time and i know many many people who do the same as me in playoffs ...so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee add it

ok i'll explain in details how to change genie skills in playoffs without leaving the arena since people still think they cant
I'm with fmp in the arena, i put my zeal in account stash since theres banker there, restart my client log my bm take the zeal from account stash run like african to watcher of the earth, change skills then run back like african to banker put zeal in account stash restart my client log fmp take genie from account stash zeal's skills were edited duh, just cut time wasted on this and add the npc.. :sad:
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2015, 04:08 am by FeelMyPoison

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
+1 because why not ??

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
It's already been suggested. People will just easily go change skills on genie after their fight for their next one. Would be kinda unfair, imo. Same reason there's no Elder there.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
It's already been suggested. People will just easily go change skills on genie after their fight for their next one. Would be kinda unfair, imo. Same reason there's no Elder there.
im tired from putting genie in account stash logging alt edit genie skills then go back to main
gm theres already a way to change genie skills without leaving the arena and it's nothing against rules.. :'( just cut the time wasted on this process, what unfair? fair fight equals two are prepared for the fight

Offline Sandric

:rolleyes:+1 felt the efforts of changing genie's  :-[

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
yeah its hard to fight someone with a wrong genie skills at playoffs and we cant even change it........we wont be ported back in as said by GM's....Worth giving a watcher of the earth npc at playoffs , +1 to the post
Insanitarius

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
That's why 95% of people have like 3 genies when they go Playoffs. ijs lol It's already been suggested before to add a Watcher in arena and it's denied, same reason adding an Elder is denied.

Getting a million people to "+1" this doesn't mean it'll be implemented. lol  :P

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
That's why 95% of people have like 3 genies when they go Playoffs. ijs lol It's already been suggested before to add a Watcher in arena and it's denied, same reason adding an Elder is denied.

Getting a million people to "+1" this doesn't mean it'll be implemented. lol  :P
i disagree with adding elder thats right, because theres noway you could change ur stats without leaving the arena...please read my first post u'll understand my point

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
i disagree with adding elder thats right, because theres noway you could change ur stats without leaving the arena...please read my first post u'll understand my point

I do understand your point, but like you said you already carry so many genies anyway so. It doesn't take long to switch it when your fight is up and wait for it to fill up. I don't mind waiting at all.

And people logging to alt and running like the wind to Watcher is still not fair imo. lol I mean if people start doing that, I'd suggest take out banker. :/

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Kizumbau

+1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
In order to keep the power of relaxation above elite level... you must add this... shhhhhh.....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This kind of change would only benefit some classes in events tbh. It's a bit tryhard to change skills mid-event also. I'ma  -1 on this one sorry.
I'm basically 40

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
this scannerer tryharding  :monkey-23:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Seems quiete tryhard if you ask me...

But since it doesn't directly affect someone or specific classes ( afterall everyone can benefit from it), i guess why not, won't really be game breaking.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.