Control Warrior

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
seems i can trashtalk here in this thread no big deal :shocked:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
wow omg this wr is so good, such good gameplay , much carry, you see this guy? what a cc machine, I DIDNT EVEN FALL ASLEEP WHILE WATCHING 3MIN VID such exciting , keep on with good vid's you are best wr

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
wow omg this wr is so good, such good gameplay , much carry, you see this guy? what a cc machine, I DIDNT EVEN FALL ASLEEP WHILE WATCHING 3MIN VID such exciting , keep on with good vid's you are best wr
Still better than you at warrior though  :-\

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
Still better than you at warrior though  :-\

yesh, worst wr in universe of the blademaster community is Saladin, sorry for being bad on ep + wr  :sad:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
yesh, worst wr in universe of the blademaster community is Saladin, sorry for being bad on ep + wr  :sad:
Dont worry man you was good when you was arti but after you left you lost your mojo :shocked:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Dont worry man you was good when you was arti but after you left you lost your mojo :shocked:

He was never good when he was in Artifex either, in matter of fact i recall telling him in GC that , and him going emo , cause i said Insanity was the best mass PK WR.  :normal-3: By miracle that same night he left  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
He was never good when he was in Artifex either, in matter of fact i recall telling him in GC that , and him going emo , cause i said Insanity was the best mass PK WR.  :normal-3: By miracle that same night he left  :normal-2:
Leaking too much 'no need know info' bro

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player

dude, i didn't leave, i got kicked from artifex... get it right pls

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
No offence but even if you tell me good morning i will have to look outside if its even day :police:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
No offence but even if you tell me good morning i will have to look outside if its even day :police:
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
:pig-2: :pig-43: excatly

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
The professional baddinism continues, how come all of these top bms are being mentioned  >:(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Guess I'm locking this since people want to argue.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.