Control Warrior

siergrain

First of, im not in any fac so dont go raging on facs for this
watched whole video, there is MAYBE 20sec of you tanking 4-5 ppl
30sec tanking 2 ppl
and 10-15sec of u tanking 1 person
Out of 210sec video
you actualy take dmg in 60-65sec
and you call that survivability and control? you did as good as any other bm in that point of view, nothing special

simply stating my opinion,
enjoy

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
30sec tanking 2 ppl
Out of 210sec video
and you call that survivability and control? you did as good as any other bm in that point of view, nothing special

enjoy

Glad someone said it  :normal-43: Nothing exceptional about your gameplay as a vit WR, more props to the ep for fast rebuff, purify and heals

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
30sec tanking 2 ppl
Out of 210sec video

enjoy
:) +1

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
30sec tanking 2 ppl
Out of 210sec video

enjoy

Bro nerds gave up killing before you knew what epw was, that's why none try now.
But in all seriousness, control warrior isnt just about how much you can tank.. It's about restricting the gameplay of your targets. Don't compare me to sage 1 weapon WRs please.

siergrain

Bro nerds gave up killing before you knew what epw was, that's why none try now.
But in all seriousness, control warrior isnt just about how much you can tank.. It's about restricting the gameplay of your targets. Don't compare me to sage 1 weapon WRs please.

And where was dat epic control, honestly i didnt see anything special, same as any other bm, no matter the culti
There was absolutely nothing to seperate  you from a bunch
Except that this is one of rare wr gameplays captured in a video

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
And where was dat epic control, honestly i didnt see anything special, same as any other bm, no matter the culti
There was absolutely nothing to seperate  you from a bunch
Except that this is one of rare wr gameplays captured in a video
Opinion noted, sorry if I don't care much for it though, someone who criticized my vid because I didn't tank enough, isn't an opinion I value much. I used to think like that when I was 1 week old wr

siergrain

Opinion noted, sorry if I don't care much for it though, someone who criticized my vid because I didn't tank enough, isn't an opinion I value much. I used to think like that when I was 1 week old wr

I just told you that your control does not seperate you from a bunch of other bms here and you still talk about tanking

I better shut up now, afteral im nobody and you're "god wr, op controler"

Zirkon

CC WR academy ; - )
Nice Video brother :3
I always liked ur WR Than ur EA ;-)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I just told you that your control does not seperate you from a bunch of other bms here and you still talk about tanking

I better shut up now, afteral im nobody and you're "god wr, op controler"
never even try to give them honest comments, u look 'tryhard', see harp posted video with his sage wr pov, even tho sage wr is better than demon in mass pk on 1.4 idk about now, never checked it, only thing u could do w.o dragging so much attention on urself is to use sarcasm cuz they are stupid enough to believe that they are best  :police:
eventho i agree with all posts u wrote but we better shut up  :-[

Beatrice♥

never even try to give them honest comments, u look 'tryhard', see harp posted video with his sage wr pov, even tho sage wr is better than demon in mass pk on 1.4 idk about now, never checked it, only thing u could do w.o dragging so much attention on urself is to use sarcasm cuz they are stupid enough to believe that they are best  :police:
eventho i agree with all posts u wrote but we better shut up  :-[

This XD

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
guys, not enough hate here xD hehe xD

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Better then all enemy WR's combined....
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Better than your mom combined  :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable