When everybody never used them, then remove igs from game  :normal-8:
indeed, remove them  :-X

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
indeed, remove them  :-X
 meng a lot of ppl gona quit if removed xd skillless ppl  gona cry hard

Disrupted

meng a lot of ppl gona quit if removed xd skillless ppl  gona cry hard
Skilless people already cry hard, so who cares.  They should be happy we want them to get better at the game and not rely on a crutch

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Skilless people already cry hard, so who cares.  They should be happy we want them to get better at the game and not rely on a crutch

"we" lol you're horrible

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Vegas

Less farming and less braindead survival, Idk how anyone would want to keep them. Remove IGs  :normal-42:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i agree on removing them
+ it will make "digging" (nw flag or ctf flag) harder   ^-^

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
-1 on removing IG's even if I never use them on my EA, support classes like EP's needs it when they got 2 wb's spamming knockdown and 2 sins on them

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Guys wtf? :(
im asking if it can be account stashed, not remove it

Disrupted

"we" lol you're horrible
Yep the worst prolly why you lost to me :*

Offline Goz

Yep the worst prolly why you lost to me :*
Highly doubt that, even though I dislike both parties.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Disrupted

Highly doubt that, even though I dislike both parties.
Its so sad when kids like you hate people over a game, really shows that some people can't differentiate between game and real life

Offline Goz

Its so sad when kids like you hate people over a game, really shows that some people can't differentiate between game and real life
So that explains why you camp forums talking sht to newbies and "real" experienced players, yeah?

Disrupted

So that explains why you camp forums talking sht to newbies and "real" experienced players, yeah?
i didn't talk shit once today till kids like you and that other wanna try and come and talk. Sorry that i have nothing to do in school as all my classes are done so im just in the computer lab, stay upset "newb"

Offline Goz

i didn't talk **** once today till kids like you and that other wanna try and come and talk. Sorry that i have nothing to do in school as all my classes are done so im just in the computer lab, stay upset "newb"
never go full