Epic Perfect World

Warning bming and ccing vs Artifex

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

They also laugh even tho they dont understand about what

I think this picture really describes Clones post down below...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Actualy i see a lot of connections between pic i posted and your avatar one, just numbers dont match

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
-Popcorn- My my, the tempers are high o3o.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i think harps post was for ppl with 110+ iq so i'll break it down
Pedro tried to make a joke by COPYING "why would anyone" that hap said on he PREVIOUS post means pedro COPIED harp.
After his attempt of pedro of making fun of harps video,harpist replied in a CLEVER way saying you cant mock my video since its the same type of video artifex wrs post and Pedro says "nice video" whitch means pedro actually like harpists video or just lies when he says "nice video" on his wr members
Means harp rekt pedro in his responce continying his clever posts
If anyone needs further analyze of the posts feel free to ask :police:

Opulence

Everyone here both sides included fight over THE dumbest :normal-33: ...

Harp at least make everyone a drink >:D

On topic though that music was on point, waaaaay better than some of your other stuff O:-).

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
u are annoying dude just calm down ...poor kid

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Actualy i see a lot of connections between pic i posted and your avatar one, just numbers dont match

I think it's more related with that picture you posted on real life thread actually. Between your expression on it, and the ones on that picture was entirelly no difference...

Pedro tried to make a joke by COPYING "why would anyone" that hap said on he PREVIOUS post means pedro COPIED harp.
After his attempt of pedro of making fun of harps video,harpist replied in a CLEVER way saying you cant mock my video since its the same type of video artifex wrs post and Pedro says "nice video" whitch means pedro actually like harpists video or just lies when he says "nice video" on his wr members

Oh yeah his videos are amazing , i bookmarked this. How to CC ...i'm sure everyone on this thread bookmarked it..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Pedro tried to make a joke by copying "why would anyone" that hap said on he PREVIOUS post means pedro COPIED harp.

This explains a lot , thank you ma'am charlz

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think it's more related with that picture you posted on real life thread actually. Between your expression on it, and the ones on that picture was entirelly no difference...
shut the fck up now  ???

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Oh yeah his videos are amazing , i bookmarked this. How to CC ...i'm sure everyone on this thread bookmarked it..

bla bla bla and more bla bla bla i heard it already quess its coopied from somewhere

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 :rolleyes: hello all, does the master need to be in action now?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
:rolleyes: hello all, does the master need to be in action now?
yep  ???

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
shut the fck up now  ???

who are you no name...

bla bla bla and more bla bla bla

we know you run out of arguments on your own thread dont have to be so angry...

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
bla bla bla and more bla bla bla

LOL that reminds me of something , anyways continue I get more popcorn

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locking for drama/arguing. Enough already.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.