Epic Perfect World

Warning bming and ccing vs Artifex

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
So many people trying to take shots at Angela damm..

When did she said Artifex invented CC Squad? Pretty sure she never said we invented it.

Fact is Warning copied from us , just like we copied from Xpendables back then. Not sure who invented that specific CC squad ( i think Kevin / Aelios did but correct me if im wrong).

Trying to look like clowns twisting what she said , does not erase the fact Warning started doing it after us , by that meaning , copying it from us. Just like we copied from Xpendables a couple months ago yes. So yeah , she was right.

On topic, nice video
Totally lame topic, i knew this cc things like 4 years ago on another private server,cc is nothing new 90% people know about it atleast whoever played 1 years pw, and what the fck is copied it from another faction LOL,we just got some lazy ppl cause farming is boring here so ppl dont bother to make an bm, some how we need bm for some reason expect your guild does i agree with that, cause you guys have so many bms for protecting your dds, but doesn't mean we are copied cause we need to backup our dds as well, its just common sense so yeah we did this ^^

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Totally lame topic, i knew this cc things like 4 years ago on another private server,cc is nothing new 90% people know about it atleast whoever played 1 years pw, and what the fck is copied it from another faction LOL,we just got some lazy ppl cause farming is boring here so ppl dont bother to make an bm, some how we need bm for some reason expect your guild does i agree with that, cause you guys have so many bms for protecting your dds, but doesn't mean we are copied cause we need to backup our dds as well, its just common sense so yeah we did this ^^

I don't see what farming got to do with it tbh. You talk like we rerolled WR's or something . I think only Brent and ATX rerolled WR, and that was far before Warning existed , mainly due to the fact they were tired of EA.
Every other WR is a main toon. We don't have more WR's then you guys , in matter of fact, at Interpid PK , this same day you guys had like 11 WR's or 12 , not sure atm ,and we had 6 at start , 8 on the end since those last 2 came at the very ending.
I'm not saying "omg you guys have alot of bm's " i personally dont mind , but implying we have more , when everyone else saying different it's a bit of a joke.

You can say you didn't copied it , but the fact of the matter is, till very recently you guys didn't do it. After a couple people who are in your guild so much complained about getting CC'ed (mostly by our cc pt) , you guys started doing the same exact PT.
You can say all you want "we didnt copy we all know what CC is" but everyone else will look at it the same way.

It's like me trying to say , we didnt copied it from Xpendables, when it's pretty clear we did. Just like you guys did now , from us. Nothing wrong there anyways .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
I don't see what farming got to do with it tbh. You talk like we rerolled WR's or something . I think only Brent and ATX rerolled WR, and that was far before Warning existed , mainly due to the fact they were tired of EA.
Every other WR is a main toon. We don't have more WR's then you guys , in matter of fact, at Interpid PK , this same day you guys had like 11 WR's or 12 , not sure atm ,and we had 6 at start , 8 on the end since those last 2 came at the very ending.
I'm not saying "omg you guys have alot of bm's " i personally dont mind , but implying we have more , when everyone else saying different it's a bit of a joke.

You can say you didn't copied it , but the fact of the matter is, till very recently you guys didn't do it. After a couple people who are in your guild so much complained about getting CC'ed (mostly by our cc pt) , you guys started doing the same exact PT.
You can say all you want "we didnt copy we all know what CC is" but everyone else will look at it the same way.

It's like me trying to say , we didnt copied it from Xpendables, when it's pretty clear we did. Just like you guys did now , from us. Nothing wrong there anyways .

rofl why would anyone copy anything from u lol. Just becasue someone made something doesnt mean its copied from u.
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2015, 09:21 pm by harp

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
rofl why would anyone copy anything from u lol

why would anyone record a sage vit wr gameplay doing no damage ,when on 13 minutes video , 3 targets might have died

p.s.: yes you would never copy nothing from me/artifex , you would never invite "such people" either as you classify them....we know ...dw ....LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
why would anyone record a sage vit wr gameplay doing no damage ,when on 13 minutes video , 3 targets might have died

p.s.: yes you would never copy nothing from me/artifex , you would never invite "such people" either as you classify them....we know ...dw ....LOL

I dunno ask your friends who posts vidoes in which u say "nice video"

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I dunno ask your friends who posts vidoes in which u say "nice video"

You never heard of sarcasm i guess

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
good comment (made me laugh)

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Well if you understand this word you mentioned, not only "copy" from someone :), u would know what my answer was.

Stop COPY Wikipedia it was first there

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Well if you understand this word you mentioned, not only "copy" from someone :), u would know what my answer was.

Stop COPY Wikipedia it was first there

So you are saying your initial post was sarcastic and you are aware you copied it from us.
Ty for making that clear.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Pedro could u stop copying what i wrote? I was first who typed it

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Pedro could u stop copying what i wrote? I was first who typed it

It's called quote btw. But you run out of arguments pretty quick

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Yeap cause quote is not a COPY point to point of what somoene said. Definitely i run out of arguments  :pig-21:

Ennaoj

This ^
Damn, lmfao

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

This ^
Damn, lmfao

They also laugh even tho they dont understand about what