Epic Perfect World

Phoenix wings

Offline OceanVoice

Lol. Thanks to all.. Well I was confused reading from somewhere about secondary class in pw, so I thought there might be such a quest for secondary class here.it's certainly best to keep what's original. On the other hand I have no idea how to place stats for cleric after 110... So I have not added stats yet...

Offline OceanVoice

Lol thanks everyone. I was confused reading some articles about 2nd classes in pw. I guess I had finally figured out from your replies. Somehow , would be great to keep pw as original as possible.

Offline Faeryl

Ocean,

In my opinion the best Cleric is a full Arcane one.
Put only enough points on strength that is required by the Arcane armor to wear.
No points on HP, use stones in your armor, as each has 4 sockets, use the +300, +15 or +20, as well as plus your armor out.
This is optional if you choose: You start with 5 on Dex, you can add an extra 5 to make it 10 for extra crit, but again that is entirely optional.
ALL OTHER POINTS INTO INT.
My suggestion by getting extra physdef. is to have a set of phys. neck and belt, so when needed you can switch to those. On your weapon add -channeling (2 sockets). This build has served me well over the years, as a healer. However, for a good PvP build I can't help you in that department, because I feel the clerics are better suited for support not battle. Hope this helps....

When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline OceanVoice

Thanks Faeryl,

I saw weapons and armors in cities. But how could I make sockets in the weapon and armor? Where is the plus 300 hp gem? Thanks so much for your guidance

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
This is optional if you choose: You start with 5 on Dex, you can add an extra 5 to make it 10 for extra crit, but again that is entirely optional.

Clerics actually start with 10 dex on this server for...some reason. O.o

But anyway, you need 20 for an extra crit rate, not 10. :3

Offline Faeryl

I disagree Chum, clerics don't need +20, as that is a waste of points that should be used on Int. No matter the class for every 10 points you get an extra crit. What a Cleric needs to worry about is Magic crit from high Int, a dex crit is a physical crit and is not needed for a healer. I know when I started on here my dex was at 5, I pay really close attention to those details when building a cleric over again. I know I don't play Faeryl on here, but I do know how to build a pure support cleric, which in the end can help out great with powerful hits if called on to DD. However, if in the event someone does get a base of 10 leave it at that. Always remember the higher the Int. the higher the magic, therefore making for a stronger heal.

Ocean,

The are furnaces in West, where you can make armor/accessories and weapons. The armor up to G17 come standard with 4 sockets and weapons come standard with 2 sockets. I have not made the G17 or G18, being I have demonic, but I would say most likely they are 4 sockets as well. The +300 for cleric is best, as it gives more HP than the +20 stones. You get 10points per HP point, meaning +20 x 10=200 x 4(sockets space you have+20 4 times on each piece)=800 HP extra per piece of armor. If you use the +300 x 4 = 1200HP extra per piece. There is a quest at the gods giving you can you do for the gaia stones. If you are in game any need any help whisper Aimee, as I will be more than happy to chat with you.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.