Epic Perfect World

Phoenix wings

Offline OceanVoice

Good day all.. Is there npc that I might be ble to obtain phoenix wings? I am new to this game. Thank you very much  :P

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
There's an NPC named "Flights", that's where u can obtain most of the flights. If not there, u can find it in Donation forge but u will need to donate or gather 30/80 epic coins to obtain them if so.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline OceanVoice

Good day all.. Is there npc that I might be ble to obtain phoenix wings? I am new to this game. Thank you very much  :P

Hi Elly, thank you very much. I am actually quite lost. In fact I had restarted characters quite few times because I have entered portals to areas that I could not get out. No idea what quests to do now after I had got to level 110. Where do I find the flights npc? Thanks

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Flights NPC can be found in archosaur's west district. After level 110 u should level in old valley of scarred. U can enter valley of scarred through Messenger of Time in the center of archosaur. If u need any help with coordinates u can visit site pwdatabase.com, since most of the mobs/NPC's can be found there.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
you know a good way that I found to level after 110 was the quests at God's Giving, I also used the FCC instance to level from 115-130 as a cleric and a wiz. It goes quite fast, tbh for a custom server such as this one.

if you need anymore help or have any questions feel free to ask or to pm me in game :)

Sincerely,

Darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Be sure if Your not up for Pvp/Pk at lower lvs to stay blue named.. :)
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2012, 11:47 am by Lilly

Offline OceanVoice

Thank you darknae , Lily and Elly... I will try it out. In fact managed to figure out some of the key functions..lol .. There is a lot to discover. By the way, what is FCC ?

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Thank you darknae , Lily and Elly... I will try it out. In fact managed to figure out some of the key functions..lol .. There is a lot to discover. By the way, what is FCC ?

There is a really good guide to the FCC which can be found here http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=25.0 

If you go to the Illusion Stone in west archosaur the name to tele in there is Frost Teleport

It is the best leveling from 115-130 IMO, just kill mobs and skip bosses until you are able to get into a full set of g15 fully refined and sharded with the 300 HP Gaia stones. Depending on your class you should be able to stat soloing the bosses earlier than that, I was able to from lvl 110 on my bm and wb with starter armor.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I agree with Dark.. mostly the first and last boss are very hard but like he said you will get nice exp off of the mobs for now. If you don't kill the first boss though you can't go past the first hallway. So maybe ask someone to come in and kill that for you.

Offline OceanVoice

Thank you guys for the guides and suggestions. I have managed to reach lvl 112 . I guesss I will check out your suggestions to go FCC after 115. I am a cleric... Could characters obtain 2nd class skills here in perfect world? If it is possible... Where could I get to add 2nd class skills?thanks  :P

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
What do you mean by 2nd class skills? Do you mean, if you have holy skills, can you get dark skills? If so, then no you can't.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline OceanVoice

What do you mean by 2nd class skills? Do you mean, if you have holy skills, can you get dark skills? If so, then no you can't.

Hi HGC,

Thanks..

Hmmm how about a cleric could possibly get secondary wizard skills , thus cleric remain primary class with additional secondary wizard's skills ? Not sure whether it is possible here.. Thanks..  :D

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
It is totally possible but better question is will agatio implement it? Im gonna have to say 99% he wont but you never know :)

Offline kirya00

No they don't do that here.. your kind of thinking like what they do in FFXI where you have whm/bm. war/nin type set up ? Then that would be a no. I've not seen a server set up that way, though he can unlock the skills but I really don't think he would do that as personally I think it would screw up the server.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hmmm how about a cleric could possibly get secondary wizard skills , thus cleric remain primary class with additional secondary wizard's skills ? Not sure whether it is possible here.. Thanks..  :D
This is PW, not Runes of Magic >.<