Epic Perfect World

3v3 event Finals FMP Fanchon and Savn

yunie1

Keep going please.  :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Kizumbau

man you're free to unleash all your rage on that online player and think it is me, i know the rage my goodness cause you, makes you want to cut yourself at night since all you live for is this game. so to avoid that sad tragedy, think and suppose and track and ask gms and connect the dots all you want, sherlock holmes, if you have the time to do that, i'm so happy for you...but i don't so once again thank you for the fun and see you ingame by Kinn or Plotter whichever you prefer  ;)

yunie1

man you're free to unleash all your rage on that online player and think it is me, i know the rage my goodness cause you, makes you want to cut yourself at night since all you live for is this game. so to avoid that sad tragedy, think and suppose and track and ask gms and connect the dots all you want, sherlock holmes, if you have the time to do that, i'm so happy for you...but i don't so once again thank you for the fun and see you ingame by Kinn or Plotter whichever you prefer  ;)

Nerdie.

Thank you for the laughs, cow worshiper.  O:-) Still consider you my favorite e-date of them all. :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nerdie.

Thank you for the laughs, cow worshiper.  O:-) Still consider you my favorite e-date of them all. :)

"cow worshiper"...

man you're free to unleash all your rage on that online player

:D you follow this advice well

Offline Almighty

Please don't run away from my idol

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
There's no reason to be mad at a loser, I will say this again
You'll never be as good as me on wf or even 1% of what I am on wf, 1v1(which you will never accept :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: )/rpk/mass PK can prove that  :normal-2: :normal-3:
 :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11:

Nerdie.

You're not even half as good as "cow worshiper"

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Damn.

[10:01:59 a.m.] Aldin: Rabbits growing nuts on alts

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Damn.

[10:01:59 a.m.] Aldin: Rabbits growing nuts on alts
Damn nice1

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Vit wf and act good lmao

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Vit wf and act good lmao

vit wf is bad?

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
vit wf is bad?

Nothing wrong with them

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Vit wf and act good lmao
Yes vit wf hits your EA for 20k+

You're also one of those people who will never be as good as I am  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
Yes vit wf hits your EA for 20k+

You're also one of those people who will never be as good as I am  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Your are the "best" after all on every class , that ego was the reason you lost … and will continue to lose to us in events xD