Plotter best wf LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
I fixed it for you.  :-\

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Ceneri best wf LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Still waiting for Plotter to fight my wf back instead of running to SZ  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Kizumbau

I fixed it for you.  :-\

so sweet of you  :-[ :-*

Kizumbau

Still waiting for Plotter to fight my wf back instead of running to SZ  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

I'll tell him, or tell myself since apparently I play that wf   :normal-44: :normal-43:

yunie1

I'll tell him, or tell myself since apparently I play that wf   :normal-44: :normal-43:

Don't try to escape the shame nerd loser and liar on top of all. You should be ashame retire yourself from this planet already.  :normal-12:

Kizumbau

Don't try to escape the shame nerd loser and liar on top of all. You should be ashame retire yourself from this planet already.  :normal-12:

I can't even... :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

He gonna get fked with nerdrage all day everyday, I make them too mad :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You'll never be as good as me on wf or even 1% of what I am on wf, 1v1(which you will never accept :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: )/rpk/mass PK can prove that  :normal-2: :normal-3:

:normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11:

Offline Unmatched

You'll never be as good as me on wf or even 1% of what I am on wf, 1v1(which you will never accept :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: )/rpk/mass PK can prove that  :normal-2: :normal-3:
Nice1 idol

Offline Almighty

Nice2 idol

Kizumbau

this is so good